Coronavirus

rickyb

The people for vaccines don’t believe anything against the vaccines and the people against the vaccines don‘t believe anything for the vaccines. No matter what the info says it is Fake News or a laughable source so why the hell are we even having these discussions? We are all right and everyone that has an opposite view is wrong.
Everyone enjoy the day and be safe out there!
i believe what i just read about the vaccines, and i even quoted it here. its not perfect but its better to get it than not.

driving isnt perfect but its better than the alternative.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
if you dont feel like stealing ur sisters hairspray and rocking to motley crue first thing in the morning get checked
522FA11F-C5F6-4029-8155-2633F9FB68B5.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The benefits outweigh the risks.

The standard American (the meat-sweet diet) diet will make sure we have plenty of heart attacks and cancer without any help from scary vaccines. But I'm guessing you still advocate for meat, eggs, dairy and placebo junk because of your believe-ys.
Not everyone can take your diet of tofu, soy milk and coconut water

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
im shocked at how little lawyers make in america. i have heard about the student debts docs and lawyers take on, and what the lawyers end up doing is following the money to pay off their debts instead of doing more moral legal jobs.

the median wage here is over $100k...not sure what that translates into hourly.

Considering the exchange rate, that's still about 80k in the states.

i wouldve still specialized in any healthcare field vs ups.
Had a family to support, job market was tight, didn't have two to four more years to continue my education, I need a physically active job. Sitting most the day nearly killed me in my last career.

as an ecg tech i make $43/hr no benefits + pension and 3 months vacation after 4 years. right now its $32/hr otherwise everything else is the same

you couldve done echocardiogram, RT, MRI, xray, nuclear. i heard here one of the RTs talks about witchcraft to the patients....shes not allowed to do that.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda. I made the best decision I could considering my circumstances.

I've been reading up on the Hagelian Dialectic, you might find it interesting. I think a lot of people, including Marx, misunderstood his philosophy.

rickyb

Considering the exchange rate, that's still about 80k in the states.

Had a family to support, job market was tight, didn't have two to four more years to continue my education, I need a physically active job. Sitting most the day nearly killed me in my last career.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda. I made the best decision I could considering my circumstances.

I've been reading up on the Hagelian Dialectic, you might find it interesting. I think a lot of people, including Marx, misunderstood his philosophy.
part of the problem with wages is housing costs. i looked at vancouver and toronto median lawyer wage and it was over 100k. who knows how many hours they work. i asked my lawyer a while back how much money he was going to make doing his practice from home, think it was his 2nd year doing it and he told me it was 100k but this was in vancouver where a house was close to a million at the time. and who knows how many hours he worked. then you have the other costs like healthcare which im not sure what that works out to up here...i pay for medicine which my work doesnt cover cuz im casual, dental, eye check up, car insurance, etc.

yes when you put it that way i believe you did.

i watched a richard wolff video on hegel, he was talking about dialetical materialism and he says most marxists believe the materialism shapes ideas more so than the other way around, but they both shape each other. im going to look up cornel west too. i like philosophy.

rickyb

BREAKING NEWS!!
🔥
GERMANY HALTS ALL C19 VACCINES, SAYS THEY ARE UNSAFE AND NO LONGER RECOMMENDED!!
There has been a 2 week pause so they can reflect on the damages being caused to their people, NO ONE CAN GET IT and the vaxxine license has been put on pause!!
GO GERMANY!! 🇩🇪 All vaccines ON HOLD GERMANY
where do you get ur news, i just looked it up cant find anything.

germans also have codeterminism IE their workers are on the boards of directors, and they take long vacations