Coronavirus

vantexan

We've passed 650,000 fatalities from this contagion.

If we would've been told 650,000 would have died by this time we all would've laughed at the absurd idea.
Four months ago I think it was at around 615,000. The number of deaths since then has slowed way down with the Delta variant. Contagious, yes, but nowhere nearly as deadly. :runcirclsmiley2:

vantexan

Slowed way down with Delta? Um. Wrong. We're back up over 1,100 daily fatalities.
Again, nowhere near as many deaths as at the height of the pandemic. Last four months, about 35,000 deaths. The year before that, over 600,000(If you believe all the reported deaths were due to covid).

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Crisis actors!
Fake news!
Communists!
lol. Pathetic.
BCF2B701-59B3-49CA-B745-30127937C67B.jpeg

The Driver

I drive.
Again, nowhere near as many deaths as at the height of the pandemic. Last four months, about 35,000 deaths. The year before that, over 600,000(If you believe all the reported deaths were due to covid).
The rate of deaths are increasing substantially again. That was my point. You dance like a maniac, you know that?

The Driver

I drive.
Good! Then we can all get the sniffles and be done with it! That’s the only way it will end
Or folks could just get a simple vaccine and be protected from “the sniffles”. You obviously have no clue what it feels like to suffocate to the point of needing a breathing tube jammed down your throat.