Coronavirus

wilberforce15

Attachments

• download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 61

wilberforce15

Yeah, you might. You said meat is good for you. Well, when you develop COPD don’t say I didn’t say I tell you so. Good luck, kid.
Meat is great for you, meaning if it's real meat grown on real grass and real food, and delivered by real people after it's killed by one of the eaters.

Yes, that meat is among the most nutritious and healthy foods on the planet.

The Driver

I drive.
Meat is great for you, meaning if it's real meat grown on real grass and real food, and delivered by real people after it's killed by one of the eaters.

Yes, that meat is among the most nutritious and healthy foods on the planet.
Which almost nobody in the developed world eats. Chicken is like 14x more fatty than the lean meat fantasy you have, for example.

Which is why it’s a smart idea to cut way back.

wilberforce15

Which almost nobody in the developed world eats. Chicken is like 14x more fatty than the lean meat fantasy you have, for example.

Which is why it’s a smart idea to cut way back.
Fat isn't a problem at all. Fat is wonderful. Fat makes the world go round. Fat is among the most desirable things in a food.

It's how the chicken got fatty that is the problem. If your food eats garbage/fake food, then the food is garbage.

I seek out a 30-50% fat diet, and my blood pressure is so low they occasionally get worried when I check in at the doctor. That's because people with very strong hearts and pliable veins can set off alarms.

vantexan

The rate of deaths are increasing substantially again. That was my point. You dance like a maniac, you know that?
Hate to break it to you, but more and more people are either vaccinated or have natural immunity from having gotten it. The pandemic will be over soon and you'll have to find something else to go on about. You might start with how in the world did Dems manage to make Biden president. Surely you could've done better.

vantexan

Yeah, you might. You said meat is good for you. Well, when you develop COPD don’t say I didn’t say I tell you so. Good luck, kid.
Where in the world did you come up with that? Smoking is the main cause of COPD, which results from long term exposure to irritants in the lungs.

brownman2075

Fat isn't a problem at all. Fat is wonderful. Fat makes the world go round. Fat is among the most desirable things in a food.

It's how the chicken got fatty that is the problem. If your food eats garbage/fake food, then the food is garbage.

I seek out a 30-50% fat diet, and my blood pressure is so low they occasionally get worried when I check in at the doctor. That's because people with very strong hearts and pliable veins can set off alarms.

Our ancestors diets bordered keto. Their carb intake was extraordinarily low while their fat intake was very high. Carbs usually came from bread and potatoes, but way less processed. The majority of their energy source came from fat. The standard American diet is high in processed carbohydrates and low in fat which is the leading cause of heart disease and diabetes which are linked. Your brain is made up of a lot of fat, cholesterol in particular. To starve your body of fat is not a wise decision. I’ve seen first hand what this can do when taken to an extreme. It’s what keeps your brain sharp. That could be the problem I’m witnessing with some folks on here. So more fat and way less processed carbs and lots of green veggies. After your body adjust, you will feel amazing, especially after meals.

Last edited:

vantexan

How did they derive the statistics for covid deaths, and how do they derive the stats for delta variant cases?
I just looked at what Worldometer puts out. I assume they're official government stats. The Delta variant has supposedly been the dominant strain for 2 or 3 months now. But at any rate the number of deaths, based on numbers given, has slowed down considerably. I've noticed numerous times recently that the number of new cases is often given without giving the number of new deaths by various sources. Seems to me they want people to be alarmed by the number of new cases without giving them some comfort that deaths aren't increasing at the same rate.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I just looked at what Worldometer puts out. I assume they're official government stats. The Delta variant has supposedly been the dominant strain for 2 or 3 months now. But at any rate the number of deaths, based on numbers given, has slowed down considerably. I've noticed numerous times recently that the number of new cases is often given without giving the number of new deaths by various sources. Seems to me they want people to be alarmed by the number of new cases without giving them some comfort that deaths aren't increasing at the same rate.

How do governments derive their official stats? More to the point, how does the US government derive its official stats?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Medical examiners and coroners commonly determine cause and manner of death without an autopsy examination. Death certificates generated in this way may not state the correct cause and manner of death.