Coronavirus

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1630067301187.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
@zubpinksy i asked 2 Respiratory therapists about intubating for corona and they do it if they have to and they werent impressed with ur idea

Not my idea. The literature is out there. Maybe they should focus on saving lives and not obeying greedy capitalists.

Let me guess, they averaged "c's" in RT school.

rickyb

Not my idea. The literature is out there. Maybe they should focus on saving lives and not obeying greedy capitalists.

Let me guess, they averaged "c's" in RT school.
who are the capitalists they obey?

i kinda doubt they did poor in school. but it could be like modern economics where its taught wrong. i dunno

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No, I don't. Do you?

So, you don't know how they test for covid? You don't know how many cases are presumptive without lab confirmation? How many autopsies do you think were done on people with covid listed as the cause of death?

I'd say without knowing any of that, talking stats is, essentially, a matter of faith.

vantexan

So, you don't know how they test for covid? You don't know how many cases are presumptive without lab confirmation? How many autopsies do you think were done on people with covid listed as the cause of death?

I'd say without knowing any of that, talking stats is, essentially, a matter of faith.
I figured that's what you were getting at. I merely pointed out that, according to official stats given, the rate of death over the last four months has seriously slowed down in comparison to the 12 months before that. Since you like to ask questions, and aren't taking things on faith, are you in a position to determine whether each and every death listed was actually covid related? Have you used your medical expertise to look at every death listed? So you have to have a certain amount of faith in the stats. What we do know is there were 650,000 people who died during the pandemic who were listed as covid related deaths. Whether that's accurate or not who knows 100% for sure? You don't. I was just pointing out the obvious to someone who believes people are dropping like flies. Nothing more.