Coronavirus

The Driver

I drive.
Kids get sick from lots of things.
This is low on the list.
They definitely do. But this, "fren", is a highly contagious respiratory disease. Many, many kids will get sick. A portion of those that get sick will get very sick. This is something adults in our society could have prevented much of by behaving like adults in a society instead of this toxic hyper-individualism that we see among people who won't get vaccinated or wear facial coverings to slow this virus down.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They definitely do. But this, "fren", is a highly contagious respiratory disease. Many, many kids will get sick. A portion of those that get sick will get very sick. This is something adults in our society could have prevented much of by behaving like adults in a society instead of this toxic hyper-individualism that we see among people who won't get vaccinated or wear facial coverings to slow this virus down.
Yes wear your mask and shutdown schools, brilliant Karen, absolutely brilliant.
Screenshot_20210828-214012_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210828-214143_Chrome.jpg

The Driver

I drive.
“We are seeing especially children who are being admitted to the hospital testing positive for two or more viruses,” Dr. Nuse said. “And so if our immune system is tied up fighting RSV and COVID, that’s a lot harder and a greater chance that it would be a complicated course.”

From a Charlotte NBC affiliate news story.

RSV + C19 is no good.

Poop Head

Judge me.
“We are seeing especially children who are being admitted to the hospital testing positive for two or more viruses,” Dr. Nuse said. “And so if our immune system is tied up fighting RSV and COVID, that’s a lot harder and a greater chance that it would be a complicated course.”

From a Charlotte NBC affiliate news story.

RSV + C19 is no good.
This wouldn't be an issue if people didnt do the exact opposite things needed to have a strong immune system, for the past year and a half

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Sit in a Wal Mart parking lot for 15 minutes and look at the people going in and out.
A virus with any a** would kill them all.
None of them should buy green bananas.

Last edited: