Coronavirus

tadpole

The news says "This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated". I spoke to a hospital worker I trust who told me that in our local hospital, there are people dying, almost all them unvaccinated.

I feel like I'm being lied to by politicians and the news. I don't want to take the shot, for numerous reasons, but it defiantly appears that those that have had the shot are currently doing way better than those who haven't (in the USA).
Any fellow skeptics want to weigh in on if they believe it's true, and why that may be?

MAKAVELI

The news says "This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated". I spoke to a hospital worker I trust who told me that in our local hospital, there are people dying, almost all them unvaccinated.

I feel like I'm being lied to by politicians and the news. I don't want to take the shot, for numerous reasons, but it defiantly appears that those that have had the shot are currently doing way better than those who haven't (in the USA).
Any fellow skeptics want to weigh in on if they believe it's true, and why that may be?
Fake news

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Fake news
download-1.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

More like of the vaccinated