Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

refineryworker05

Who?

Name one hospitalized patient who refused remdesivir.

Name a single person who did that.
Just one.

Or sit down shut up and look foolish.
You ask the same question. The answer doesn't change. I don't have to name any individual person. There are people taking a drug not approved by the FDA to treat covid and aren't taking the approved drug. and that doesn't make sense

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I didn't mention Fauci and didn't deny Fauci lied.
Yes you did:
Screenshot_20210905-085827_Gallery.jpg

refineryworker05

Oh so you quote a post about Fauci lying, and your response denying scientists lie was completely unrelated to that...

LMFAO.
Slither away now.
Yes, I didn't read the article before I responded because I don't care about individuals lying invalidating the whole FDA and CDC recommendations to treat covid. That was my WHOLE point. lol The person posted one article about one doctor lying to a news paper or magazine as invalidating the FDA and the CDC recommendations to treat covid. I said that was irrational thinking.

So then the same poster did the same thing and posted another story about one person Fauci lying. But that was just that poster reinterating the same irrational thinking that one person lying invalidates the FDA and the CDC recommendations to treat covid.

So I responded by making a general point about doctors and scientists not lying because they don't have enough information at the start of the pandemic.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes, I didn't read the article before I responded because I don't care about individuals lying invalidating the whole FDA and CDC recommendations to treat covid. That was my WHOLE point. lol The person posted one article about one doctor lying to a news paper or magazine as invalidating the FDA and the CDC recommendations to treat covid. I said that was irrational thinking.

So then the same poster did the same thing and posted another story about one person Fauci lying. But that was just that poster reinterating the same irrational thinking that one person lying invalidates the FDA and the CDC recommendations to treat covid.

So I responded by making a general point about doctors and scientists not lying because they don't have enough information at the start of the pandemic.
You were proven wrong.
Your silly irrational diatribe doesn't change that.

Carry on.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
LMFAO
Exactly like I said, you fall for fake news, and come here to parrot it. Freaking pathetic:
View attachment 350806

You should be embarrassed kid.
😂
So you’re telling me that you trust what the HOSPITAL says?? Full of drs who work for big pharma? 🤯
OMFG SMOKING GUN! LOOK!!! A rouge medical professional providing false information. Unfortunately, that really doesn’t mean ANYTHING to our discussion. You know?
“You fell for fake news lol omg” 😂 I just posted an article bud. Speaking of which:
Here’s some more research for you to do. Here you go: Prove all of these wrong, champ:
“The drug has found particular traction in conservative circles, promoted by talk-show hosts and Republican lawmakers.” 😂😂
I can go on and on and on.

wilberforce15

Doctors and scientists not having all the information and getting stuff wrong at the start of a pandemic of a new virus is not lying. Again the idea that anything any medical doctor or scientist got wrong about covid because they didn't have the knowledge yet, is lying takes away all scientific and medical inquire about any topic. LOL These poster's can't think rationally.
It wasn't a lack of information.

He says directly that they told the public one thing, while they really believed something different
At the same time.

Because they had a public health goal worthy of justifying the lie.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I am trying to hard to get you to understand;
Yes, question everything
No, don’t lose ALL FAITH IN MANKIND!!!
There is a huge difference.
Be reasonable.
Don’t jump off the bridge. Keep your feet on the ground, observe information, don’t come to any conclusions that can’t be supported with reason and logic.
As ugly as the world is. Don’t fall victim to propaganda because of it.