Coronavirus

refineryworker05

It wasn't a lack of information.

He says directly that they told the public one thing, while they really believed something different
At the same time.

Because they had a public health goal worthy of justifying the lie.
I don't care its still one person. How does that invalidate the FDA and CDC recommendations to treat covid?

brownman2075

Propaganda is an invention and tool of the government and corporations working hand in hand in that it’s designed to keep the people that they want controlled in check and to think a certain way. Sorry I’m not of the hive mind that’s part of communism. I’m not a secular humanist and I put no faith in man. Communism amazingly also wants to eliminate God. Did you know the USSR had Christians and any God fearing people sent to extermination camps at its formation?

A4756BDA-F65E-40DF-9905-9515A2080ED8.png

MAKAVELI

Propaganda is an invention and tool of the government and corporations working hand in hand in that it’s designed to keep the people that they want controlled in check and to think a certain way. Sorry I’m not of the hive mind that’s part of communism. I’m not a secular humanist and I put no faith in man. Communism amazingly also wants to eliminate God. Did you know the USSR had Christians and any God fearing people sent to extermination camps at its formation?

View attachment 350825
Damn! This whole time hospitals have really been just concentration camps.🙃

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So much for listen to the experts and follow the science.... just shut up and get vaccinated.
Plans to vaccinate millions of schoolchildren are expected to be given the go-ahead for as soon as next week despite government advisers yesterday refusing to back a mass rollout.

After weeks of pressure for a decision, the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation ruled that healthy 12 to 15-year-olds should not get Covid jabs, saying the benefit to their health did not outweigh the risks.

However, Health Secretary Sajid Javid has now asked England's chief medical officer, on the advice of the JCVI, for a second opinion on vaccinating youngsters.

He has told Chris Whitty to take into account 'non-health benefits'

Poop Head

Judge me.
So much for listen to the experts and follow the science.... just shut up and get vaccinated.
Plans to vaccinate millions of schoolchildren are expected to be given the go-ahead for as soon as next week despite government advisers yesterday refusing to back a mass rollout.

After weeks of pressure for a decision, the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation ruled that healthy 12 to 15-year-olds should not get Covid jabs, saying the benefit to their health did not outweigh the risks.

However, Health Secretary Sajid Javid has now asked England's chief medical officer, on the advice of the JCVI, for a second opinion on vaccinating youngsters.

He has told Chris Whitty to take into account 'non-health benefits'
Disgusting

rod

Retired 23 years
I got a notice yesterday from the VA that the annual regular flu shot day is coming up. Yes--I'm going to get that one also.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
From your link:
At least 70% of recent calls to the Mississippi Poison Control Center have been related to ingestion of livestock or animal formulations of ivermectin purchased at livestock supply centers, Mississippi Department of Health officials said.

In reality:
E-kZkU0XMAk0Gq2.jpeg

Again, why do you keep letting these people trick you? Do you like being lied to? Or are you simply incapable of discerning fact from fiction?