Coronavirus

refineryworker05

These people put practicing doctors on the news to completely fabricate stories that are easily checked.

Am I not supposed to doubt them when I can't easily check?

It's not if they'll lie to the entire public. We know for certain they will and have, all the way to the top. It's only how much and which parts are lies.

I tell my kids all the time: trust makes the world go 'round. Once it's gone, you can't do anything with or for anybody.
This is irrational thinking. What does one doctor lying to one news paper or magazine have to do with the FDA, and CDC and what they say can treat covid? These posters can't think rationally.

wilberforce15

This is irrational thinking. What does one doctor lying to one news paper or magazine have to do with the FDA, and CDC and what they say can treat covid? These posters can't think rationally.
They all lie, and his is just the latest. They will say whatever helps push narratives to their public health goals. Do you want more examples?

refineryworker05

They all lie, and his is just the latest. They will say whatever helps push narratives to their public health goals. Do you want more examples?
So if they all lie then why do you trust anything about medical advice? Let me guess you do your on research by listening to dumb mfers on the internet who aren't medical doctors or scientists? Lol
These poster's can't think and are irrational.

refineryworker05

They had a public health goal: solve a ppe shortage.

So they lied: tell the public something they don't really believe about the ppe, so that there won't be a shortage

They lie for their goals. All the time. Science is whatever they need in the moment.
Doctors and scientists not having all the information and getting stuff wrong at the start of a pandemic of a new virus is not lying. Again the idea that anything any medical doctor or scientist got wrong about covid because they didn't have the knowledge yet, is lying takes away all scientific and medical inquire about any topic. LOL These poster's can't think rationally.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Doctors and scientists not having all the information and getting stuff wrong at the start of a pandemic of a new virus is not lying. Again the idea that anything any medical doctor or scientist got wrong about covid because they didn't have the knowledge yet, is lying takes away all scientific and medical inquire about any topic. LOL These poster's can't think rationally.
No he lied on purpose and he admitted it.
Ttku my communist friend

refineryworker05

So you were proven wrong and now all of the sudden you don't care.

Okay my communist friend.
Run away now.
How was I proven wrong? About what? I posted that it is irrational to take one doctor lying to one newspaper or magazine to invalidate what the FDA or the CDC recommend to treat covid and the example is one person named Fauci who didn't recommend masks to the general public at the start of the pandemic because he was worried about doctors and nurses having enough ppe? so that invalidates the FDA and the CDC recommendations to treat covid? This is a delusional leap to believe that proves my point about how irrationally you all think. Smh.

refineryworker05

Name one hospitalized patient who refused remdesivir.

Name a single person who did that.
Just one.

Or sit down shut up and look foolish.
I don't have to name anyone. But refute my point. It makes no sense to take a drug not recommended by the FDA to treat covid and not take the drug the CDC does recommend to treat covid. And yet people are taking the non recommended drug and not the recommended drug.