Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No correction has been issued by the MSDH. This is the latest statement by them:

The exact wordage is:

The Mississippi Poison Control Center has received an increasing number of calls from
individuals with potential ivermectin exposure taken to treat or prevent COVID-19
infection.
• At least 70% of the recent calls have been related to ingestion of livestock or animal
formulations of ivermectin purchased at livestock supply centers.

They have not retracted that statement. Dr Byers has evidently clarified the statement, though I can find no official clarification, only reports using the exact wordage as DIDO's post, except containing the part he cut off at the end.

If there is an official correction, please post a link to it.
The AP has been forced to issue a correction for their fake news story. What are you so confused about susie?

Just go get the vaccine the trump admistration got for you.

Last edited:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
46121EB6-9BA6-4D29-BB50-9DD2A8EA9E47.jpeg

LOL
Vote red!!!

Sportello

The AP has been forced to issue a correction for their fake news story. What are you so confused about susie?

Just go get the vaccine the trump admistration got for you.
I still have not seen a link to Dr Byers 'clarification' of the official statement.

Why the confusion? Is it because there isn't one?

Just do your part and get the vaccine that will help stop the spread. Wear a mask when appropriate. Protect your children and your parents.

The pejoratives are so on brand for you, keep it up. They are very revealing. Nice job!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I still have not seen a link to Dr Byers 'clarification' of the official statement.

Why the confusion?
The ms health department statement said 70% of poison control calls about ivermectin were from people without a prescription.

The AP ran a fake news story saying 70% of all poison control calls were about ivermectin.

The AP had to issue a correction. Honestly, only a complete fool would have believed that stupid story in the first place.

So, does that clear up your confusion little lady?

Sportello

The ms health department statement said 70% of poison control calls about ivermectin were from people without a prescription.

The AP ran a fake news story saying 70% of all poison control calls were about ivermectin.

The AP had to issue a correction. Honestly, only a complete fool would have believed that stupid story in the first place.

So, does that clear up your confusion little lady?
So, to be clear, people in MS are taking animal medicine in lieu of the vaccine that God gave them?

The MS health dept never issued a correction.

Is that clear as an unmuddied lake, an azure sky from deepest Summer?

Sportello

Yes, no one mentioned the ms health department issuing a correction other than you.
Yes, the AP had to issue a correction for their fake news story.

Yes, stupid Democrats spread that fake news story.

Glad I could educate you.
Carry on.
The Mississippi health department issued the statement to begin with. They have not retracted their statement. I honestly can’t believe that I’m trying to explain something so simple to someone who obviously has no ability to grasp simple concepts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Mississippi health department issued the statement to begin with. They have not retracted their statement. I honestly can’t believe that I’m trying to explain something so simple to someone who obviously has no ability to grasp simple concepts.
Are you playing dumb?
The AP story was fake news.
They issued a correction.

How are you still confused Susie?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
So, to be clear, people in MS are taking animal medicine in lieu of the vaccine that God gave them?

The MS health dept never issued a correction.

Is that clear as an unmuddied lake, an azure sky from deepest Summer?
LOL, look up the history of that medicine, instead making yourself look smart. Sarcasm...

Ou812fu

Ivermectin was discovered in 1975 and came into medical use in 1981. In 2015, William Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for its discovery and applications. It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines. Ivermectin is FDA-approved as an antiparasitic agent.

Ou812fu

The 2015 Prize in Medicine, for William C. Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura for one half and Youyou Tu for the other half, for novel therapies against roundworm infections and malaria, respectively, fulfils this criterion particularly well.

rickyb

students cant self regulate here they had super parties at the universities, coppers gave $5000 in fines at the one, and only open liquor at the other because they were outside and theres no law against large gatherings even though were in a 4th wave