Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How about having to call up the National Guard for “just the flu”?
200 for an entire state?
That's a "look I'm doing something" move to appease fence sitters.

Look man, hospitals are flush with government cheese. Big cities with mega corp hospitals are offering 20k bonuses. Rural hospitals end up screwed.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The stat between January 1st and August 30th of this year, 99% of hospital admissions are unvaccinated people for Covid. 99%, of all the people who went into every hospital, coast to coast, with a Covid diagnosis were unvaccinated.

Public safety, in an emergency situation, will allow President Biden, and individual states, to mandate. And companies as well, but companies can do it without any stat.
Biden gives a speech today and he essentially says, I'm writing an executive order that commands all federal employees, including the military, to get vaccinated for Covid, about 2.5 million civilian employees and then the rest of the military. There will be exceptions, very minor exceptions.
The President has a right under the Constitution to do that. It'll be challenged, but they'll lose. The President of the United States, the highest ranking officer in this country, anyone who works for him in the federal government and that includes the military because he's commander in chief, has to follow his orders, that's that.
Biden knows that he is perceived as being weak and now he wants to be the anti-Covid warrior.
It's not about Covid because it's going to start to subside. There are hundreds of millions of Americans who are vaccinated. Biden's executive order, his speech today, tough guy, Joe, is that if you remain unvaccinated, your life will be hell in America. You're not going to be able to do much in the next 6 months to a year.
Private companies are going to say, we want you vaxxed. So you want to go to a game or a show or whatever, it's going to take a while and not every state will do it, but most will.
If you are employed by a corporation, you can count on it. You better get vaxed or you have to work from home or you're on unpaid leave like United Airlines. It's coming. The signal is if you are unvaxxed, you are un-American. That's what the signal coming from the White House is. You're putting everybody at risk.
Ahhhhhh but aint that America
For you and me
Aint that America
Home of the freeeeee
Little booster shots for you and me baby

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The stat between January 1st and August 30th of this year, 99% of hospital admissions are unvaccinated people for Covid. 99%, of all the people who went into every hospital, coast to coast, with a Covid diagnosis were unvaccinated.

Public safety, in an emergency situation, will allow President Biden, and individual states, to mandate. And companies as well, but companies can do it without any stat.
Biden gives a speech today and he essentially says, I'm writing an executive order that commands all federal employees, including the military, to get vaccinated for Covid, about 2.5 million civilian employees and then the rest of the military. There will be exceptions, very minor exceptions.
The President has a right under the Constitution to do that. It'll be challenged, but they'll lose. The President of the United States, the highest ranking officer in this country, anyone who works for him in the federal government and that includes the military because he's commander in chief, has to follow his orders, that's that.
Biden knows that he is perceived as being weak and now he wants to be the anti-Covid warrior.
It's not about Covid because it's going to start to subside. There are hundreds of millions of Americans who are vaccinated. Biden's executive order, his speech today, tough guy, Joe, is that if you remain unvaccinated, your life will be hell in America. You're not going to be able to do much in the next 6 months to a year.
Private companies are going to say, we want you vaxxed. So you want to go to a game or a show or whatever, it's going to take a while and not every state will do it, but most will.
If you are employed by a corporation, you can count on it. You better get vaxed or you have to work from home or you're on unpaid leave like United Airlines. It's coming. The signal is if you are unvaxxed, you are un-American. That's what the signal coming from the White House is. You're putting everybody at risk.
Ahhhhhh but aint that America
For you and me
Aint that America
Home of the freeeeee
Little booster shots for you and me baby
It’s gonna get ugly. I’m vaccinated but I’m not :censored2:ing walking around with proof to go to eat or the grocery store or a concert. They’re gonna absolutely cater the economy if they aren’t careful.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
They’re gonna absolutely cater the economy if they aren’t careful.

Plan going perfectly as planned! Got to destroy the economy to be able to claim we have to have a global reset. The people directing Joe is doing a great job at what they want to do and it’s not going to be good for America. No decision Joe has been told to make has been good for America.

The Driver

I drive.
It’s gonna get ugly.
It's already ugly. 1,500 families a day are having to say goodbye to Bubba and Karen forever because their Jimmy Dean-encrusted brains decided to it was a good idea to play Russian roulette with a highly contagious pathogen that can destroy your lungs (or get your own immune system to do it for you).

The worst may not even be over

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's already ugly. 1,500 families a day are having to say goodbye to Bubba and Karen forever because their Jimmy Dean-encrusted brains decided to it was a good idea to play Russian roulette with a highly contagious pathogen that can destroy your lungs (or get your own immune system to do it for you).

The worst may not even be over
Cases are dropping hospitalizations are are leveling off.

Not shocked by the timing of this at all. See the natural decline of it coming. Announce some bogus covid plan. Take credit for the natural decline. Pretty hilarious.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It’s gonna get ugly. I’m vaccinated but I’m not :censored2:ing walking around with proof to go to eat or the grocery store or a concert. They’re gonna absolutely cater the economy if they aren’t careful.
I need enlightenment here. You need to carry proof of ID, Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle, insurance and registration for said motor vehicle. Hunting license, permit to carry(IDK), and all other manner of proof. Asking for a friend.

The Driver

I drive.
Cases are dropping hospitalizations are are leveling off.

Not shocked by the timing of this at all. See the natural decline of it coming. Announce some bogus covid plan. Take credit for the natural decline. Pretty hilarious.
I wouldn't count on this declining and remaining at a low level. There are tens of millions of people for this thing to grind through still. Don't be surprised if there's yet another wave in some other part of the country with a different variant.

Or it could be coming to a close. Either way... people should get protected and do what they can to protect others. Then we can move on.