Coronavirus

rickyb

alberta a conservative province with low union rate and lots of oil has 3rd most covid cases even though its a little more than 4/5 the BC population
1631803806496.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And there happens to be a good population comparison. Another state in India decided against giving ivermectin. They are the Indian hotbed for new infections....

Uttar Pradesh beats all other states (except Bihar) with the lowest COVID deaths and infections because of early and preventative Ivermectin use IN ALL FAMILY CONTACTS. This is despite Uttar Pradesh having only a 4.9% vaccination rate, one of the five lowest of all states in India.

On the other hand, Kerala ranks in the top five most vaccinated states. Kerala has vaccinated 70% citizens 45 years and older, and almost 56% of its population has had at least one shot. Kerala has been reporting over 22,000 new COVID infections in the last three days. No other state in India is even close to the 10,000 mark. Kerala abandoned Ivermectin use altogether on August 5, 2021.
But that’s a horse deworming medicine! 😂😂😂😂😂

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You know when someone says Ivermectin is a horse dewormer but says the shot is a vaccine that that person watches and believes what they are told buy the sheepherders on TV.
And yet the NIH admits it can reduce the length of time you have covid. I guess the doctors on here must have missed that

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
6,000 illegal aliens from several countries wait under a bridge this week in Del Rio before they are dispursed by Biden officials across the US.
House Democrats rejected vaccine mandates for illegal aliens this week during the House Judiciary Committee hearing.
Democrats voted unanimously to reject vaccine mandates for illegal aliens.
Democrates care about illegals. They give them a country to come to, money, free education, free health care. So we know the Dems have only the best interest for these people so they would only do what is best for these people and their lives. They aren’t like Orange man that wants to kill us all by telling us to get the vaccine!

rickyb

6,000 illegal aliens from several countries wait under a bridge this week in Del Rio before they are dispursed by Biden officials across the US.
House Democrats rejected vaccine mandates for illegal aliens this week during the House Judiciary Committee hearing.
Democrats voted unanimously to reject vaccine mandates for illegal aliens.
Democrates care about illegals. They give them a country to come to, money, free education, free health care. So we know the Dems have only the best interest for these people so they would only do what is best for these people and their lives. They aren’t like Orange man that wants to kill us all by telling us to get the vaccine!
america doesnt have free education or healthcare you have hte most expensive!