Coronavirus

El Correcto

god is dead
nicki-minaj-swollen-testicles.jpg

Now I’m definitely not getting the vaccine.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Like what is this irrational rational from republican elected officials about mandated vaccines? Oh I'll require everyone to get 5 vaccine shots that's not tyranny, but requiring them to get the COVID vaccine is tyranny? This makes nosense.

What are republican voters thinking? Oh I have been mandated to get like 5 vaccine shots and didn't raise a peep about my freedom, but a covid vaccine requirement is tyranny? Again this thinking makes nosense.
Trouble is, the vaccine doesn't work so well. It may help prevent serious complications, but it doesn't stop the virus.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Like what is this irrational rational from republican elected officials about mandated vaccines? Oh I'll require everyone to get 5 vaccine shots that's not tyranny, but requiring them to get the COVID vaccine is tyranny? This makes nosense.

What are republican voters thinking? Oh I have been mandated to get like 5 vaccine shots and didn't raise a peep about my freedom, but a covid vaccine requirement is tyranny? Again this thinking makes nosense.
Maybe because it’s not a vaccine! The CDC just changed the definition of a vaccine, now it doesn’t have to inoculate just mitigate. So please don’t call it a vaccine, it’s a treatment. And the NIH website says that taking a 5 day regimen of Ivermectin may reduce the duration of Covid!

UnionStrong

Lol, just delusional. I mean this poster thinks vaccine requirements have nothing to do with protecting the public at large from the spread of contagious diseases mumps for example. Infact that's the whole freaking reason to require vaccine mandates. these posters can't think. They are in a fantasy world.

Go away with you’re tiresome arguments

UnionStrong

I read this post and just don't get what the hell this poster is talking about. I do not understand the amger about dealing with a disease that has killed over 600,000 Americans. I don't get the idea that the numbers are going up compared to the worst of the pandemic last year. Then the poster mentions common sense? Common sense about what? That the poster figured out there is a massive conspiracy to say the vaccines work when they don't or that deaths aren't increasing? Like what is this poster upset about exactly? I read these type of posts scratching my head. They don't make sense.
Yeah only you make sense😂

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And there happens to be a good population comparison. Another state in India decided against giving ivermectin. They are the Indian hotbed for new infections....

Uttar Pradesh beats all other states (except Bihar) with the lowest COVID deaths and infections because of early and preventative Ivermectin use IN ALL FAMILY CONTACTS. This is despite Uttar Pradesh having only a 4.9% vaccination rate, one of the five lowest of all states in India.

On the other hand, Kerala ranks in the top five most vaccinated states. Kerala has vaccinated 70% citizens 45 years and older, and almost 56% of its population has had at least one shot. Kerala has been reporting over 22,000 new COVID infections in the last three days. No other state in India is even close to the 10,000 mark. Kerala abandoned Ivermectin use altogether on August 5, 2021.