Coronavirus

rickyb

locally here it looks like you need an appointment to get corona tested and the phones arent open

this disincentivizes ppl to get tested

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
6,000 illegal aliens from several countries wait under a bridge this week in Del Rio before they are dispursed by Biden officials across the US.
House Democrats rejected vaccine mandates for illegal aliens this week during the House Judiciary Committee hearing.
Democrats voted unanimously to reject vaccine mandates for illegal aliens.
Democrates care about illegals. They give them a country to come to, money, free education, free health care. So we know the Dems have only the best interest for these people so they would only do what is best for these people and their lives. They aren’t like Orange man that wants to kill us all by telling us to get the vaccine!
We’re circling the drain

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
6,000 illegal aliens from several countries wait under a bridge this week in Del Rio before they are dispursed by Biden officials across the US.
House Democrats rejected vaccine mandates for illegal aliens this week during the House Judiciary Committee hearing.
Democrats voted unanimously to reject vaccine mandates for illegal aliens.
Democrates care about illegals. They give them a country to come to, money, free education, free health care. So we know the Dems have only the best interest for these people so they would only do what is best for these people and their lives. They aren’t like Orange man that wants to kill us all by telling us to get the vaccine!
Over 8000 illegals now.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The infectivity of Delta is well understood. No need to compare this to being a religious heretic
You CYA by invoking the virility (pun intended) of the variant, after I point out your admission of the failure of the vaccine to protect!

Enlightenment is approaching, grasshopper!

The Driver

I drive.
You CYA by invoking the virility (pun intended) of the variant, after I point out your admission of the failure of the vaccine to protect!

Enlightenment is approaching, grasshopper!
The vaccine protects, dude. From serious illness. Pay attention. The vaccine doesn’t prevent a person from spreading it necessarily

oldngray

nowhere special
143c0bf7.jpg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American