Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
So hospitals in America are intentionally killing people.
Imagine those staff meetings.
Staff meetings are real simple. You follow what you are told to do. You administer what you are told to administer. Patients come in and their oxygen levels are not low enough (not in bad enough shape) to do what you are told to do and administer what you have been told to administer so you send them home. When they are sick enough (oxygen levels low enough) they come back. Now you can do as you are told and administer what you have been told to administer. Remdesivir can now be given then the patients kidneys shut down (side affect of Resdesivir) so the fluid backs up in the body and lungs so a person can’t breathe so you then put them on a ventilator and then the person drowns in their own fluid. The cause of death is COVID and a $39,000 payout is guaranteed to the hospital.
Why send patients home until they are sick enough (oxygen levels low enough)? it is known the quicker you treat COVID the better. but they are told the protocol they will follow and not to ask question in those staff meetings And that protocol does not treat early symptoms.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Staff meetings are real simple. You follow what you are told to do. You administer what you are told to administer. Patients come in and their oxygen levels are not low enough (not in bad enough shape) to do what you are told to do and administer what you have been told to administer so you send them home. When they are sick enough (oxygen levels low enough) they come back. Now you can do as you are told and administer what you have been told to administer. Remdesivir can now be given then the patients kidneys shut down (side affect of Resdesivir) so the fluid backs up in the body and lungs so a person can’t breathe so you then put them on a ventilator and then the person drowns in their own fluid. The cause of death is COVID and a $39,000 payout is guaranteed to the hospital.
Why send patients home until they are sick enough (oxygen levels low enough)? it is known the quicker you treat COVID the better. but they are told the protocol they will follow and not to ask question in those staff meetings And that protocol does not treat early symptoms.
So hospitals in America are intentionally killing people.
Imagine those staff meetings.

Darmark7

Yep, you got it. some pretty :censored2:ty staff meetings to not look into early treatment but that’s where we are. Money makes the rules and decisions.

Darmark7

All planned.
A covid patient is a dead patient is a nice check.
Killed for money.

You're losing credibility.
Prove me wrong. You trust hospitals while I don’t. You go to one if you get COVID. I won’t. Thank God we have the choice.
No a COVID patient isn’t a dead patient. Not all die from the protocol. Just like not all die from staying away from the protocol.

Last edited:

rickyb

Yep, you got it. some pretty :censored2:ty staff meetings to not look into early treatment but that’s where we are. Money makes the rules and decisions.
ur quite right sometimes capitalism is as bad or worse than what you describe but i would need to hear it from sources i trust to believe it. i have heard critiques of the US healthcare system just not about what ur saying.

Darmark7

ur quite right sometimes capitalism is as bad or worse than what you describe but i would need to hear it from sources i trust to believe it. i have heard critiques of the US healthcare system just not about what ur saying.
I have heard it from nurses and doctors that will not participate and lost their jobs and also have heard from multiple patients that request another treatment and are denied.

rickyb

I have heard it from nurses and doctors that will not participate and lost their jobs and also have heard from multiple patients that request another treatment and are denied.
i wonder if canadian hospitals run on profits like yours or if they try and save money. i heard the cost for covid in teh ICU here its 25k i think or something.

Darmark7

capitalism is as bad or worse than what you describe.
I understand you don’t like capitalism. I always wondered If capitalism is so bad why is most of the world dying to get here? If we are such a racist country with the white man ruling in all high places why do so many non white people do anything to get here?
i wonder if canadian hospitals run on profits like yours or if they try and save money. i heard the cost for covid in teh ICU here its 25k i think or something.
I’m not sure about Canada’s health system. But here it is about the money.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

What if the CDC hadn't illegally changed the death coding requirements in early 2020 to count anyone dying with COVID-19 as dying from COVID-19?
What if more people knew that the CDC has stated that the number of deaths due to COVID-19 alone is around 6% of the total deaths claimed?
What if people knew that the survival rate of those infected with COVID-19 is about 99.7%?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Prove me wrong. You trust hospitals while I don’t. You go to one if you get COVID. I won’t. Thank God we have the choice.
No a COVID patient isn’t a dead patient. Not all die from the protocol. Just like not all die from staying away from the protocol.
But,the protocol that is set in motion will hopefully kill them so they can get money. for a dead COVID patient.
You have to know how whacked and paranoid that is.

rickyb

I understand you don’t like capitalism. I always wondered If capitalism is so bad why is most of the world dying to get here? If we are such a racist country with the white man ruling in all high places why do so many non white people do anything to get here?

I’m not sure about Canada’s health system. But here it is about the money.
you should hear what canadians say about america. were not dying to move. id guess lots of developed countries might say the same. part of the deal with america is your propaganda system which says your the best and all that. but i can see why 3rd world ppl would want to move to america. you could view your system as least worst vs the 3rd world instead of viewing it as good.

Darmark7

But,the protocol that is set in motion will hopefully kill them so they can get money. for a dead COVID patient.
You have to know how whacked and paranoid that is.
Prove me wrong! Please do research on the :censored2: our government has done to the people then tell me these people was whacked and paranoid. The link is a good place to start but that’s not all.
15 Illegal Experiments The US Government Has Done On Its Own Citizens
But I know we wouldn’t do anything like that anymore, now would we?

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
you should hear what canadians say about america. were not dying to move. id guess lots of developed countries might say the same. part of the deal with america is your propaganda system which says your the best and all that. but i can see why 3rd world ppl would want to move to america. you could view your system as least worst vs the 3rd world instead of viewing it as good.
You’re all sheep

oldngray

nowhere special
You’re all sheep
Fauci sheep.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We don’t want no stinking Canadians here!