Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

'Squad' Dem caught on camera admitting COVID mask-wearing is just for show

It’s all a show. All the video footage of these people not doing what they tell us we need to do because this is such a serious virus should make even the most gullible question and rebel.

Darmark7

The former Vice President of Pfizer, Dr. Michael Yeadon, who headed the pharmaceutical giant’s research into respiratory diseases has said in an interview that children are 50 times more likely to die from the Covid-19 vaccine than from the virus itself, on the off chance they even contracted it.
“The gene based design makes your body manufacture virus spike protein, and we know, and we’ve known for years that virus spike protein triggers blood clots,” Yeadon explains. “That’s a fundamental problem.”
Dr. Yeadon described how the unprecedented high rate of adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccine alone should have shut them down.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No competition allowed for the new $700.00 pills being developed

Darmark7

Hospitals are not a place to go to get better from COVID anymore. You are worth more if you die from COVID and the hospital is guaranteed the money. A hospital is the last place I would go to if I had COVID. I would die at home before stepping into a hospital now.

Darmark7

The doctors and virologist that hasn’t been lowing the bar and flip flopping has said this was going to happen from the beginning. The worst is yet to come. But never let a good crisis go to waste, the flip floppers will be able to use it to create more fear and more vaccines will be needed.

update: Experts identified a new variant — titled A.23.1 — that reveals a troubling sign of what’s possibly to come next.
update #2. A Doomsday COVID Variant Worse Than Delta and Lambda May Be Coming, Scientists Say

I’m sure a few more rights taken away and some taxes along with more vaccines and we will get things back to “normal”

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Hospitals are not a place to go to get better from COVID anymore. You are worth more if you die from COVID and the hospital is guaranteed the money. A hospital is the last place I would go to if I had COVID. I would die at home before stepping into a hospital now.

Been saying that for months. I was in denial for a little while that hospitals would intentionally murder people, but It's impossible to deny now.

rickyb

The doctors and virologist that hasn’t been lowing the bar and flip flopping has said this was going to happen from the beginning. The worst is yet to come. But never let a good crisis go to waste, the flip floppers will be able to use it to create more fear and more vaccines will be needed.

update: Experts identified a new variant — titled A.23.1 — that reveals a troubling sign of what’s possibly to come next.
update #2. A Doomsday COVID Variant Worse Than Delta and Lambda May Be Coming, Scientists Say

I’m sure a few more rights taken away and some taxes along with more vaccines and we will get things back to “normal”
can you imagine we've been doing things wrong and are now paying hte price with superbugs?

rickyb

im sure superbugs really appreciate the fact that species are going extinct at a rate not seen since 5th mass extinction and since mankind is turning into a monoculture it makes it better for them

Darmark7

Massive correction..... SMH
Amazing how all the mistakes always make the virus look worse than it is. With the law of averages you would think every once in awhile it would go the other way. Someone would almost think it’s planned but we know that can’t be true.

brownman2075

Amazing how all the mistakes always make the virus look worse than it is. With the law of averages you would think every once in awhile it would go the other way. Someone would almost think it’s planned but we know that can’t be true.

Gee, I wonder if any of the news stations will point out that the executive order Biden announced on TV to OSHA is nonexistent. I alerted Project Veritas, let’s see if they say something.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So hospitals in America are intentionally killing people.
Imagine those staff meetings.