Coronavirus

oldngray

nowhere special
74504.jpg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Looks like Beagles... no loss here.
You just showed us how people can torture and abuse children or anything “they” feel is “no loss here.” Pretty arrogant to think that the suffering of something doesn’t matter because “I” choose who‘s sufferings matters.

wilberforce15

You just showed us how people can torture and abuse children or anything “they” feel is “no loss here.” Pretty arrogant to think that the suffering of something doesn’t matter because “I” choose who‘s sufferings matters.
A human is different than an animal.

A dog is no different than a rat.

Darmark7

A human is different than an animal.

A dog is no different than a rat.
Says you. Again there are people that abuse children and will say “they are only children” why is their opinion wrong? So you don’t care if something is tortured as long as it’s not a human? So why do we have laws against animal abuse. I guess if it was up to you we wouldn‘t.
Wait to see what traction this gets. The left can abort babies but don't abuse animals !
We have left wingers even here with us that don’t care about animal torture either. At this point you have to be evil to be with the lefts agenda.

wilberforce15

Says you. Again there are people that abuse children and will say “they are only children” why is their opinion wrong? So you don’t care if something is tortured as long as it’s not a human? So why do we have laws against animal abuse. I guess if it was up to you we wouldn‘t.

We have left wingers even here with us that don’t care about animal torture either. At this point you have to be evil to be with the lefts agenda.
They're wrong because humans are not animals.

Gratuitous animal abuse is obviously wrong. But I have no reason to shy away from medical research that involves pain if it can't be done any other way. Not a problem whether it's a dog or a rat.

Darmark7

They're wrong because humans are not animals.

Gratuitous animal abuse is obviously wrong. But I have no reason to shy away from medical research that involves pain if it can't be done any other way. Not a problem whether it's a dog or a rat.
Again “you” are playing God and saying ”your” decisions are right and “They” are wrong. Why? Many believe human life or suffering doesn’t matter. Why isn‘t their decision as right as yours? Plenty of people would say that they would have no problem with you or your family to be forced to be experimented on for medical research so why aren’t they right and humans should be experimented on like in China? Now you can add USA with this “vaccine“ experiment.

Last edited:

wilberforce15

Again “you” are playing God and saying ”your” decisions is right and “They” are wrong. Why? Many believe human life or suffering doesn’t matter. Why are they wrong? Plenty of people would say that they would have no problem with you or your family to be forced to be experimented on for medical research so why aren’t they right and humans should be experimented on like in China?
I cannot actually tell if you are serious.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I knew I would take heat for the comment. Nobody here loves animals more than me. Especially when it comes to dogs, I’ve spent some money.
Having said that, animals are not humans.
But, you keep saying the clot shot is a grand human experiment anyway. There’s a conspiracy of some great human suffering that’s going to happen.

The pic looked like more fodder to feed the bs.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Wait to see what traction this gets. The left can abort babies but don't abuse animals !
It’s always been this for them.
Human life is not sacred. We’re just like any other animal.
Also, as a bonus…
Put the suffering human to sleep (death) euthanasia. We do it for animals. Why not for humans? Secularism says there is no difference. Live it up.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Fauci Hopes His Experiments On Puppies Will Distract Everyone From Experiments He Performed On Humanity For Past 18 Months

Fauci is hoping that the uproar over the dogs will distract everyone from something he did that was far worse: perform experiments on the populace of the United States for the past eighteen months.

"Now that everyone's upset about the puppies, maybe they'll forget about how I played god with their lives for the last year and a half," he confided in a friend, according to an anonymous source. "Everyone loves puppies. Well, except me, because I'm an evil bad guy. But people get real mad when you kill dogs for some reason. They'll get upset about this and probably try to cancel me. You know, this whole 'cancel culture' thing is really getting out of hand. You torture and murder a few dozen puppies and suddenly everyone's out to get you."

The Babylon Bee

Darmark7

Fauci Hopes His Experiments On Puppies Will Distract Everyone From Experiments He Performed On Humanity For Past 18 Months

Fauci is hoping that the uproar over the dogs will distract everyone from something he did that was far worse: perform experiments on the populace of the United States for the past eighteen months.

"Now that everyone's upset about the puppies, maybe they'll forget about how I played god with their lives for the last year and a half," he confided in a friend, according to an anonymous source. "Everyone loves puppies. Well, except me, because I'm an evil bad guy. But people get real mad when you kill dogs for some reason. They'll get upset about this and probably try to cancel me. You know, this whole 'cancel culture' thing is really getting out of hand. You torture and murder a few dozen puppies and suddenly everyone's out to get you."

The Babylon Bee

Dogs are so smart they have to be forced into experiments but we can’t say the same for a lot of people.

Last edited: