Coronavirus

wilberforce15

I don't know why they used dogs for this particular test either.
Culture doesn't matter to scientific experiments . I'm guessing they use whatever animal or rodent that would be best.

Using illegals to Tuskegee probably wouldn't be acceptable. Yet.
Tuskegee wasn't all that all the crazy people allege that it was

rod

Retired 23 years
Now this news channel knows how to handle young people that act like they are concerned about Climate Change. You would never hear this over here in the USA on our propaganda news channels. I know it’s hard to listen through the little world polluter Greta but the news guy afterwards has some advice for all that are concerned on how to really help with this climate change that is going to kill us all if the COVID doesn’t do it first.

I like this guy

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
It is true that obligated funds were issued by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in the amount of $424,555 for research conducted at the University of Georgia to test the efficacy of a potential vaccine for lymphatic filariasis on beagle subjects. However, it is unclear whether Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at NIH, personally approved the project. Research conducted on behalf of NIAID is funded in large part through annual funds allocated by Congress and the president. A University of Georgia spokesperson indicated that testing on dogs was, in fact, necessary, and that all humane standards set by applicable agencies were adhered

However, it is unclear whether Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at NIH, personally approved the project. The old adage applies the fish stinks from the head down !

rickyb

However, it is unclear whether Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at NIH, personally approved the project. The old adage applies the fish stinks from the head down !
the grease rises to the top...like trump and biden!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It's just so unclear.
If anyone else was Pres, he wouldn't have a job.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
@zubenelgenubi - insky....you will be pleased to hear we are now wearing thicker masks at the hospital which wrap around our noses better

Do they have a count down ticker that shows your IQ's dropping due to oxygen deprivation? I'm pretty sure the goal is to get you down to the point where you forget how to breathe, then the world will truly be safe from your rona breath and CO2 emissions. Best of luck to you. May God have mercy on your patients.

rickyb

Do they have a count down ticker that shows your IQ's dropping due to oxygen deprivation? I'm pretty sure the goal is to get you down to the point where you forget how to breathe, then the world will truly be safe from your rona breath and CO2 emissions. Best of luck to you. May God have mercy on your patients.
wonder what corona does to ur iq?

rickyb

during election season i talked with one of the respiratory therapists at work who is far right wing.

he never heard of cooperatives. what a suprise.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.