Coronavirus

oldngray

nowhere special
Dr-fauci-beagle-dogs.jpg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
― Mahatma Gandhi​

Not only a nation but also individual people.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• The approved vaccines are Pfizer BioNTech, Moderna, Janssen/Johnson & Johnson, Oxford/AstraZeneca, Sinopharm and Sinovac
  • Rules take effect next month
  • All kids under 18 are exempt from vaccine requirements
  • 50 countries with low vax rates also qualify for exemptions, but residents need a 'compelling' reason to come and would not be eligible for an ordinary tourist visa

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Fauci is one responsible for gain of function that has made this Virus able to infect humans so without his research we would not be where we are today. It is now being found out Fauci is doing studies that torture animals for no purpose except to keep the tax payer dollars coming in for yet more experiments. We have people even amongst us that say he is a scientist that we should be listening to and these people even believe in him enough to do as he says. Lines that have been drawn are getting clearer and clearer.

Anthony Fauci’s Freakshow: NIH Conducted Psychological Torture Experiments on Monkeys​

This sick Bastard just keeps on giving. None of these experiments has any medical purpose.
Never-before-seen videos depict distraught monkeys chained by the neck in tiny cages being tormented with rubber spiders and mechanical snakes, objects the primates instinctively fear, just to observe their reactions. NIH “white coats” sucked out parts of these monkeys’ brains or destroyed them with toxic acid to intentionally worsen the primates’ fear. In the video, a callous NIH “white coat” can be heard joking, “Where the hell is the dancing monkey?,” after one of the tests on the terrified monkeys ends.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

Banned
Fauci is one responsible for gain of function that has made this Virus able to infect humans so without his research we would not be where we are today. It is now being found out Fauci is doing studies that torture animals for no purpose except to keep the tax payer dollars coming in for yet more experiments. We have people even amongst us that say he is a scientist that we should be listening to and these people even believe in him enough to do as he says. Lines that have been drawn are getting clearer and clearer.

Anthony Fauci’s Freakshow: NIH Conducted Psychological Torture Experiments on Monkeys​

This sick Bastard just keeps on giving. None of these experiments has any medical purpose.
Never-before-seen videos depict distraught monkeys chained by the neck in tiny cages being tormented with rubber spiders and mechanical snakes, objects the primates instinctively fear, just to observe their reactions. NIH “white coats” sucked out parts of these monkeys’ brains or destroyed them with toxic acid to intentionally worsen the primates’ fear. In the video, a callous NIH “white coat” can be heard joking, “Where the hell is the dancing monkey?,” after one of the tests on the terrified monkeys ends.
Fake news

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It is true that obligated funds were issued by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in the amount of $424,555 for research conducted at the University of Georgia to test the efficacy of a potential vaccine for lymphatic filariasis on beagle subjects. However, it is unclear whether Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at NIH, personally approved the project. Research conducted on behalf of NIAID is funded in large part through annual funds allocated by Congress and the president. A University of Georgia spokesperson indicated that testing on dogs was, in fact, necessary, and that all humane standards set by applicable agencies were adhered to.

wilberforce15

It is true that obligated funds were issued by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in the amount of $424,555 for research conducted at the University of Georgia to test the efficacy of a potential vaccine for lymphatic filariasis on beagle subjects. However, it is unclear whether Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at NIH, personally approved the project. Research conducted on behalf of NIAID is funded in large part through annual funds allocated by Congress and the president. A University of Georgia spokesperson indicated that testing on dogs was, in fact, necessary, and that all humane standards set by applicable agencies were adhered to.
Animals exist for humans to use for food and research.

Fenris

Fake news

There is no link to Fauci but the NIH should be abolished for wasting our money on :censored2: like this.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Could it be done any other way?

If so, then it should be done another way.

If doing it this way yields unique knowledge, I have no objection.
That's pretty much my take.
I don't have a problem with animal testing but I don't see why they needed to use dogs.

Culturally we treat dogs differently than other animals, but of course these sick scientists have no respect for American culture or our way of life.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That's pretty much my take.
I don't have a problem with animal testing but I don't see why they needed to use dogs.

Culturally we treat dogs differently than other animals, but of course these sick scientists have no respect for American culture or our way of life.
I don't know why they used dogs for this particular test either.
Culture doesn't matter to scientific experiments . I'm guessing they use whatever animal or rodent that would be best.

Taking all illegals to Tuskegee probably wouldn't be acceptable. Yet.