Coronavirus

rickyb

so now to cross american borders canadians must pay $140 USD for corona test. no point in doing short trips anymore.

heard this from a coworker whos married to a doc.

civilization looking shaky. told u so.

Poop Head

Judge me.
so now to cross american borders canadians must pay $140 USD for corona test. no point in doing short trips anymore.

heard this from a coworker whos married to a doc.

civilization looking shaky. told u so.
Keep wearing your extra thick mask buddy. This :censored2: is happening because everyone is mindlessly going along with all this nonsense.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Florida has officially become the nation’s leader in getting the Covid-19 crisis under control – and the best part of it all, they validated their strategy of ignoring the ‘expert advice’ of the tyrannical public health regime in the process.
According to the most recent data that was published by the CDC, Florida now owns the LOWEST rate of new Covid-19 cases in the nation on a per capita basis. The state checks in well below several other democrat havens, including ones that employ the most restrictive mandates (California, New York), and also the states with the highest vaccination rates in the country (Vermont, Rhode Island).
But I thought DeSantis was trying to kill everyone in Florida? That’s what the MSM and people that don’t live here has told us. Even @Mrwrong informed us with his insightful words: “Then you got places like Texas and Florida that feel like they don’t have to comply, while cases skyrocket. It’s a :censored2: show.”

Box Ox

Florida has officially become the nation’s leader in getting the Covid-19 crisis under control – and the best part of it all, they validated their strategy of ignoring the ‘expert advice’ of the tyrannical public health regime in the process.
According to the most recent data that was published by the CDC, Florida now owns the LOWEST rate of new Covid-19 cases in the nation on a per capita basis. The state checks in well below several other democrat havens, including ones that employ the most restrictive mandates (California, New York), and also the states with the highest vaccination rates in the country (Vermont, Rhode Island).
But I thought DeSantis was trying to kill everyone in Florida? That’s what the MSM and people that don’t live here has told us. Even @Mrwrong informed us with his insightful words: “Then you got places like Texas and Florida that feel like they don’t have to comply, while cases skyrocket. It’s a :censored2: show.”

Is Trump gonna let DeSantis run for President or what? :)

Box Ox

I hope DeSantis runs

Hope so. A lotta former Democratic voters are gonna be looking for an off ramp after all of this.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hope so. A lotta former Democratic voters are gonna be looking for an off ramp after all of this.

I like Trump but I think it’s time to pass the torch. Especially since he would only have 4 years. Too much of a lightning rod. I think he knows it and is trolling the Democrats. DeSantis is a fighter

Box Ox

DeSatan is known as the Angel of Death in Florida. Don't think he could get over that hurdle running for National Office.

He might be OK as long as he hasn't been sexually harassing any state troopers on his security detail.

9.jpg