Coronavirus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

A German newspaper, Berliner Zeitung, took note of this disturbing pattern of cardiac arrest in a report titled, “Puzzling heart diseases in football.” The report seeks to understand why an “unusually large number of professional and amateur soccer players have collapsed recently.”

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

A German newspaper, Berliner Zeitung, took note of this disturbing pattern of cardiac arrest in a report titled, “Puzzling heart diseases in football.” The report seeks to understand why an “unusually large number of professional and amateur soccer players have collapsed recently.”
All part of the plan.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Federal appeals court just upheld the injunction on clueless Joes mandate, calling it staggeringly over broad. Let’s go Brandon!

Overly broad doesn't even come close, and suggests that OSHA could be able to make such a rule. It's not even within OSHA's authority to begin with. Not even within the Federal Government's authority.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Well then, you should stay outta here if you want to stay that way. Otherwise you'll get quacked to death. :rolleyes:

Hope you're doing well!
Thanks Tony!
Better than I have in months ... 2nd day in a row.
Got my meds right and my head right ... it's a good feeling.

I come in here to feel better about myself ... works every time! LOL