Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I’m good. The years I worked I was planning for my retirement and I planned as if I would never get a check from UPS in retirement. The pension check is just icing on the cake. I don’t answer to the teamsters or UPS anymore. Checkmate!
Live it up!
I eat icing.
I make it a point, and I have said this before, I spend every nickel of my pension every month and I do the same with my SS.
Spend. If any is left before the next check comes, it's not on purpose. If they dry up tomorrow, I don't care and I don't worry about it.
Live it up!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Aaron Rodgers explains decision to not get COVID-19 vaccination in first comments since positive test

"Look, I'm not some sort of anti-vax, flat earther. I am somebody who's a critical thinker. You guys know me. I march to the beat of my own drum. I believe strongly in bodily autonomy and the ability to make choices for your body, not to have to acquiesce to some woke culture or crazed group of individuals who say you have to do something. Health is not a one-size-fits-all for everybody, and for me, it involved a lot of study in the offseason, much like the study I put into hosting Jeopardy! Or the weekly study I put into playing the game."

Rodgers said he's allergic to an ingredient in mRNA vaccines, which precluded him from getting the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. He then cited a temporary pause in April on usage of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine for clotting issues as the reason for his dismissal of that treatment. According to the CDC, blood clot issues with low platelets occur at a rate of about 7 per 1 million vaccinated women between 18 and 49 years old. For women 50 years and older and men of all ages, it is even rarer.

Rodgers also stated his goal to become a father and how, "To my knowledge, there has been zero long-term studies around sterility or fertility issues around the vaccines, so that definitely was something that I was worried about." The CDC has said there is no evidence that any COVID-19 vaccines cause fertility problems in women or men.

After learning he had contracted the virus, the 37-year-old said he consulted with podcast host Joe Rogan on treatments.

"I've been taking monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, zinc, vitamin C and D, HCQ (Hydroxychloroquine) … and I feel pretty incredible," Rodgers said.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Aaron Rodgers explains decision to not get COVID-19 vaccination in first comments since positive test

"Look, I'm not some sort of anti-vax, flat earther. I am somebody who's a critical thinker. You guys know me. I march to the beat of my own drum. I believe strongly in bodily autonomy and the ability to make choices for your body, not to have to acquiesce to some woke culture or crazed group of individuals who say you have to do something. Health is not a one-size-fits-all for everybody, and for me, it involved a lot of study in the offseason, much like the study I put into hosting Jeopardy! Or the weekly study I put into playing the game."

Rodgers said he's allergic to an ingredient in mRNA vaccines, which precluded him from getting the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. He then cited a temporary pause in April on usage of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine for clotting issues as the reason for his dismissal of that treatment. According to the CDC, blood clot issues with low platelets occur at a rate of about 7 per 1 million vaccinated women between 18 and 49 years old. For women 50 years and older and men of all ages, it is even rarer.

Rodgers also stated his goal to become a father and how, "To my knowledge, there has been zero long-term studies around sterility or fertility issues around the vaccines, so that definitely was something that I was worried about." The CDC has said there is no evidence that any COVID-19 vaccines cause fertility problems in women or men.

After learning he had contracted the virus, the 37-year-old said he consulted with podcast host Joe Rogan on treatments.

"I've been taking monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, zinc, vitamin C and D, HCQ (Hydroxychloroquine) … and I feel pretty incredible," Rodgers said.

So we’re supposed to just accept everything the government and big Pharma says as gospel. Please.

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png