Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Lee Ear of maize Carter
@carterforva
·
6h
"But vaccinated people can still spread it" well yeah, and you can still die in a car crash when you're wearing a seatbelt, but you buckle the :censored2: up before you leave the driveway don't you?
If the seatbelt could harm or kill me then No I wouldn’t buckle the :censored2: up!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It can't, most have natural immunity, which protects them from delta. The only ones who have problems with delta now are the vaccinated. Hope you find a doctor trained in proper early treatment.
...studies from Scotland and Canada, both cited by the CDC, that suggested the Delta variant may be more likely to result in hospitalization in the unvaccinated...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
...studies from Scotland and Canada, both cited by the CDC, that suggested the Delta variant may be more likely to result in hospitalization in the unvaccinated...

Who haven't had it yet. Now we're to a point where most people who are unvaccinated have had it. Now, most people catching and being hospitalized for "delta" are vaccinated.

wilberforce15

Another day passed with no evidence of a covid-recovered person transmitting the virus after re-infection.

Another day when the United States is almost the only country not recognizing natural immunity.

Covid recovery makes a person significantly safer than a vaccinated person.

wilberforce15

I can cite thousands of vaccinated individuals who got infected and passed it to someone else. It's far too easy. From Obama's birthday party to a thousand other events.

But there are 0 documented cases of a covid-recovered person getting reinfected and passing it along.

wilberforce15

247831472_10110724455631867_7632702909475493053_n.jpg

Sportello

"The CDC EOC conveyed that this information is not collected." --from your letter above.

We don't contact trace in this country, how would one ever find out?

wilberforce15

"The CDC EOC conveyed that this information is not collected." --from your letter above.

We don't contact trace in this country, how would one ever find out?

This is a country of 400 million people, and 100 million natural infections.

And you can't name, and the CDC can't name, a single reinfected person who passed it to someone else.

That's pathetic. It means natural immunity is real.