Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Not sure, but since my wife and I breezed through it before I wouldn‘t do anything (besides common sense) to protect myself. I don’t take any medicine not even an aspirin so the thought of injecting myself with anything seems bazar.
There are test to see how the percentage of antibodies you have

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
There are test to see how the percentage of antibodies you have
I wouldn’t care or even be interested in knowing. I don’t know what antibodies I have for the flu, common cold, or other things and I don’t even think about it. I think of getting COVID like I do a common cold. I don’t want it but I don’t give it much thought as I live my life day by day.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I wouldn’t care or even be interested in knowing. I don’t know what antibodies I have for the flu, common cold, or other things and I don’t even think about it. I think of getting COVID like I do a common cold. I don’t want it but I don’t give it much thought as I live my life day by day.
Going through it “ like a breeze “ may play a role in your attitude about it. Some who have have had it and didn’t have it so breezy, couldn’t wait to get the vax once they were able.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The problem people fill to realize once they give up certain things to government they dont get them back and the government usually ends up setting up an enforcement agency to make sure you are following it

Yes, it is good to hear both sides so a person can “choose“ what they want to do. No side or idea should be silenced and no 1 idea should be forced or jobs threatened if people don‘t take that 1 option.

Not me. My wife and I had it once and it was a breeze for both of us. Now we have natural immunity.
Natural immunity isn't as protective or last as long as a vaccination.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Going through it “ like a breeze “ may play a role in your attitude about it. Some who have have had it and didn’t have it so breezy, couldn’t wait to get the vax once they were able.
The friends I hang around are all around 58 yrs old. We all have gotten COVID. Some had it at the beginning and some later on. Most of us has not gotten the shot. One couple (not wanting to) got the shot because he travels the world for business. The couple that got the shot had the worse time getting over COVID. The other couple that didn’t get the shot didn’t have a good time but said they have had worse sickness and they will not get the shot to this day. As I said my wife and I breezed through it and I think it is because we don’t take any medicine and take really good care of ourselves. I look at all medicine as harmful. I might be wrong but that has served me well so far. So while some look at the vaccine as a good thing I see it as total poison. My experiences and observations tells me to never take the shots. I should have the right not to take it while someone else should have the right to take it.
Natural immunity isn't as protective or last as long as a vaccination.
How many boosters are we on now? You make the most uniformed comments on this forum. I don‘t even think MSM is saying that. Where do you get the stuff you say?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We already have at least 122 studies attesting to the durability of immunity from prior SARS-CoV-2 infection, many of which clearly show that immunity to be much stronger and longer-lasting than vaccine-mediated immunity. However, a new study from researchers at Ajmera Transplant Centre, University Health Network, in Toronto, Canada, demonstrates that even organ transplant patients have robust T cell immunity from prior infection, much greater than those who are vaccinated.