Coronavirus

Sportello

They all say it's not good enough to have a government job.

They all say it's not good enough to keep a private job without testing.

And yet, the recovered person is safer than the vaccinated person.
That's not true.

As far as being reinfected and giving COVID to someone else, a person in the thread you posted above, admits to doing just that. Of course, all evidence is anecdotal, because the CDC doesn't track that. Florida doesn't even test to see which strain someone has, except at a couple of hospitals.

wilberforce15

That's not true.

As far as being reinfected and giving COVID to someone else, a person in the thread you posted above, admits to doing just that. Of course, all evidence is anecdotal, because the CDC doesn't track that. Florida doesn't even test to see which strain someone has, except at a couple of hospitals.
And with 100 million infections, you still can't verify that reinfection and transmission has happened.

That's pathetic.

Meanwhile, vaccinated transmission is through the roof and trivial to identify.

Sportello

And with 100 million infections, you still can't verify that reinfection and transmission has happened.

That's pathetic.

Goalposts on the move!

I suppose you used 'trivial' to sound smart, but you missed on that. Can you point out where anyone claimed the vaccines are 100% effective?

• So-called “breakthrough infections” have been reported in some people who have been fully vaccinated.
  • But raw data shows the risk of breakthrough cases is very small for vaccinated people, potentially 1 in 5,000.
  • Additionally, the risk of being hospitalized from COVID-19 after vaccination is extremely small, at about 5 in 100,000.
  • A new study found people who were not vaccinated were five times as likely to get COVID-19 compared to people who were fully vaccinated.

wilberforce15

Goalposts on the move!

I suppose you used 'trivial' to sound smart, but you missed on that. Can you point out where anyone claimed the vaccines are 100% effective?

• So-called “breakthrough infections” have been reported in some people who have been fully vaccinated.
  • But raw data shows the risk of breakthrough cases is very small for vaccinated people, potentially 1 in 5,000.
  • Additionally, the risk of being hospitalized from COVID-19 after vaccination is extremely small, at about 5 in 100,000.
  • A new study found people who were not vaccinated were five times as likely to get COVID-19 compared to people who were fully vaccinated.
They're talking about the unvaccinated and unrecovered.

I'm talking about the unvaccinated and recovered. You're mixing data.

And 'breakthroughs' have infected entire parties all at once (Obama's birthday and all that).

Meanwhile, you still can't name a person who recovered and reinfected anyone at all.

They're not a threat to the public.

wilberforce15

In the thread on Twitter that you posted a screenshot of. A person in the comments did.
And you cannot name them. You do'nt have their positive test. You don't have their positive reinfection test. And you don't have evidence of transmission.

But you do have an anonymous person saying so.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Just went to the another funeral for covid victim I've known for 30 years.
He was a farmer. Age 53. His brother( two years older) also a farmer. Both in excellent health and in shape.
He could have been the poster child for all the reasons not to get the shot. He sounded like a walking BC for those against the vax.
His brother took the vax and one booster.
They both came down with covid the same week. They both got the infusion from the same hospital. After three days older brother begins to feel better and recovers.
It took 3 weeks for the younger brother to die.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Just this weekend I was out with 6 friends in a crowded restaurant like we do every weekend and I asked them if any of them know of anyone at this time that has COVID. Not one of us know of anyone at this time. I know of no one personally that has died of COVID. I know many that have got it both vaxed and unvaxed and all recovered. I live in the most open state (Florida) that I know of. Many people seem to be going to funerals often and many have horrible stories of unvaxed people suffering terribly. I believe these people yet I wonder how me and the people I hang around with can be so fortunate. Maybe it’s the precautions that Florida “didn’t“ force that has help or maybe not but I’m going to keep doing what has kept me and all my friends healthy and safe yet I wouldn’t want anyone to be force to do what I do or have to lose their job if they didn’t.

Darmark7

You just knew this was coming.
The regime is now concerned about using the word “booster” to describe the number of vaccine shots they will force on the population.
The CDC already changed the meaning of the word vaccine earlier this year. Now they want to redefine or rethink the use of the word “booster” because they are still not sure how many booster shots will be needed before Dr. Fauci claims the pandemic has ended.

BrownFlush

Just this weekend I was out with 6 friends in a crowded restaurant like we do every weekend and I asked them if any of them know of anyone at this time that has COVID. Not one of us know of anyone at this time. I know of no one personally that has died of COVID. I know many that have got it both vaxed and unvaxed and all recovered. I live in the most open state (Florida) that I know of. Many people seem to be going to funerals often and many have horrible stories of unvaxed people suffering terribly. I believe these people yet I wonder how me and the people I hang around with can be so fortunate. Maybe it’s the precautions that Florida “didn’t“ force that has help or maybe not but I’m going to keep doing what has kept me and all my friends healthy and safe
Lucky you. Sometimes it’s good to hear that it really happens and hits home every once in a while. It puts stats, vax, work, government, Hitler, communist takeover, kill juice, choice, mandates, Trump, Biden, China, Fauci, conspiracy, media, regime and a sheet load of all the bull:censored2: in perspective.

Darmark7

Lucky you. Sometimes it’s good to hear that it really happens and hits home every once in a while. It puts stats, vax, work, government, Hitler, communist takeover, kill juice, choice, mandates, Trump, Biden, China, Fauci, conspiracy, media, and a sheet load of all the bull:censored2: in perspective.
Yes, it is good to hear both sides so a person can “choose“ what they want to do. No side or idea should be silenced and no 1 idea should be forced or jobs threatened if people don‘t take that 1 option.

Everyone in this thread had covid six times bye

Not me. My wife and I had it once and it was a breeze for both of us. Now we have natural immunity.

BrownFlush

Yes, it is good to hear both sides so a person can “choose“ what they want to do. No side or idea should be silenced and no 1 idea should be forced or jobs threatened if people don‘t take that 1 option.
Always agreed with this.
Not me. My wife and I had it once and it was a breeze for both of us. Now we have natural immunity.
Have you decided how long that immunity will last?

wilberforce15

Lucky you. Sometimes it’s good to hear that it really happens and hits home every once in a while. It puts stats, vax, work, government, Hitler, communist takeover, kill juice, choice, mandates, Trump, Biden, China, Fauci, conspiracy, media, regime and a sheet load of all the bull:censored2: in perspective.
It doesn't put those in perspective. A new annual disease that takes 100k to 500k (which is NOT what this is) would still be no reason to give up all the liberty we've lost.

BrownFlush

It doesn't put those in perspective. A new annual disease that takes 100k to 500k (which is NOT what this is) would still be no reason to give up all the liberty we've lost.
Never said a thing about liberty being lost.
Perspective is hard to comprehend to those who have no insight.

Darmark7

Have you decided how long that immunity will last?

Not sure, but since my wife and I breezed through it before I wouldn‘t do anything (besides common sense) to protect myself. I don’t take any medicine not even an aspirin so the thought of injecting myself with anything seems bazar.