Coronavirus

The friends I hang around are all around 58 yrs old. We all have gotten COVID. Some had it at the beginning and some later on. Most of us has not gotten the shot. One couple (not wanting to) got the shot because he travels the world for business. The couple that got the shot had the worse time getting over COVID. The other couple that didn’t get the shot didn’t have a good time but said they have had worse sickness and they will not get the shot to this day. As I said my wife and I breezed through it and I think it is because we don’t take any medicine and take really good care of ourselves. I look at all medicine as harmful. I might be wrong but that has served me well so far. So while some look at the vaccine as a good thing I see it as total poison. My experiences and observations tells me to never take the shots. I should have the right not to take it while someone else should have the right to take it.

How many boosters are we on now? You make the most uniformed comments on this forum. I don‘t even think MSM is saying that. Where do you get the stuff you say?
Medical professionals. Not surprised you have not heard this. I guess it was not posted on Q Anon.

Sportello

We already have at least 122 studies attesting to the durability of immunity from prior SARS-CoV-2 infection, many of which clearly show that immunity to be much stronger and longer-lasting than vaccine-mediated immunity. However, a new study from researchers at Ajmera Transplant Centre, University Health Network, in Toronto, Canada, demonstrates that even organ transplant patients have robust T cell immunity from prior infection, much greater than those who are vaccinated.
Seems legit.

The Blaze is an impeccable source.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I see it as total poison.
I don't.
My experiences and observations tells me to never take the shots.
Mine tells me to.
I think it is because we don’t take any medicine and take really good care of ourselves.
Always good to take care of oneself, but for some bugs, that means nothing.
I look at all medicine as harmful.
IMO, a very dangerous way to view medicine.
I should have the right not to take it while someone else should have the right to take it.
We do.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I don't.

Mine tells me to.

Always good to take care of oneself, but for some bugs, that means nothing.

IMO, a very dangerous way to view medicine.

We do.
You and I prove why everyone should have the choice (“with No penalty“) to do as we seem right with our own body. The very word “mandatory” means someone doesn’t have a choice. So the words mandatory and vaccine should never be used together.

BrownFlush

You and I prove why everyone should have the choice (“with No penalty“) to do as we seem right with our own body. The very word “mandatory” means someone doesn’t have a choice. So the words mandatory and vaccine should never be used together.
What is your answer to the public school argument?
No shot record, no kindergarten.

BrownFlush

We never had kids but my wife home schooled our nephew and that was yrs ago. Today there is no way I would let my child go to public school.
I wouldn't either, but it wouldn't be because of the shots.
But, what is your answer for the majority of Americans who have kids and must comply?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Haven't you heard that Q Anon was the work of a government think tank ?

There is no Q, only government agents acting like revolutionaries.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I wouldn't either, but it wouldn't be because of the shots.
But, what is your answer for the majority of Americans who have kids and must comply?
As long as companies (vaccine makers) are not liable for their products I am against mandating people to use them in any setting.

BrownFlush

They don't have to comply. Almost every district says they're mandatory. And almost all of them have very easy exemptions.

Comply, Agree, Yield, Mandate, Require
When Americans allowed Clinton to define what sexual relations are for us, it helped us to see we can define other words to suit our own needs.
Each state and DC has its own vaccine requirements to attend public school. Below, find which vaccines are mandated for public school kindergarten entry as of Aug. 16, 2021.
DTaP: Diphtheria, Tetanus, & Pertussis
All 50 states and DC require the DTap vaccine

IPV: Polio
All 50 states and DC require the IPV

Varicella: Chickenpox
All 50 states

wilberforce15

Comply, Agree, Yield, Mandate, Require
When Americans allowed Clinton to define what sexual relations are for us, it helped us to see we can define other words to suit our own needs.
Each state and DC has its own vaccine requirements to attend public school. Below, find which vaccines are mandated for public school kindergarten entry as of Aug. 16, 2021.
DTaP: Diphtheria, Tetanus, & Pertussis
All 50 states and DC require the DTap vaccine

IPV: Polio
All 50 states and DC require the IPV

Varicella: Chickenpox
All 50 states
You can list those all you want. I know students in a ton of states. Your site can say required. And all of those schools have unvaccinated students.

BrownFlush

You can list those all you want. I know students in a ton of states. Your site can say required. And all of those schools have unvaccinated students.
List all I want? lol
You seem to be having real trouble comprehending.
The site says required? Good. Good. But, again, the post really wasn't about "the site".