Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905)​

Oh boy. You realize that is one of the BIG three worst decisions ever made along with Buck and Koramatsu, right? The decision only affirmed State's police power (the power to make laws), and didn't address the constitutionality of the particular law. They chose not to actually address whether or not the state could insinuate itself into people's medical decisions. The main difference between that decision and what people are facing today is that Massachusettes gave people the option to pay a fine rather than get the vaccine. The fine was what Jacobson was challenging. He ended up paying the fine (roughly $170 in today's money), and still not taking the vaccine.

The fourth amendment affirms our right to be secure in our person. From the case below comes this decision:

“No right is held more sacred, or is more carefully guarded by the common law, than the right of every individual to the possession and control of his own person, free from all restraint or interference of others, unless by clear and unquestionable authority of law.”

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
States have the right to protect the public health. More then a right, an obligation.

By forcing gene therapy that doesn't stop the spread of illness? That's pretty far out there, even for you.

The state derives it's power from the people. I have no power to force you to accept any medical procedure or treatment, thus that power cannot be delegated to the state.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
379840_4cvoxwtrkq4f72x.jpeg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I know I'm funny.
Yeah, that CDC. Can't trust 'em. They're in with China, don't ya know.
The sad thing is, you don't know how much your inability shows. Watching you spew the same thing over and over.
Sad.
Trust, trust, trust... Spew, spew, spew... Bite on this....

"There was an intentional, very comprehensive, suppression of early treatment, in order to promote fear, suffering, isolation, hospitalization and death. It seemed to be completely organised ... in order to create acceptance for, and then promote, mass vaccination."

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Same old stuff. Nothing new to bite here.
The moon landing was fake.
Have you looked around in your circle of the people you know who believe the flood of conspiracies with COVID?
I have, and I just can’t join that crowd. But, as they say on the BC, you do you.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Same old stuff. Nothing new to bite here.
The moon landing was fake.
Have you looked around in your circle of the people you know who believe the flood of conspiracies with COVID?
I have, and I just can’t join that crowd. But, as they say on the BC, you do you.
Continue to bury you head in the sand and maintain your narrative, that suits you. How did you ever come to believe in God? :devil3: Perhaps it was faith, like your faith in government.lol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
"Not allowed?" Says who? What is this tech being utilized for in the first place?

I believe it is in the EU as part of their vaccine passport system in some places. I guess they have a rule that says you can't intentionally obfuscate your face in order to evade detection by the AI cctv. That's my speculation. This is just a meme I came across, and I haven't verified it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Continue to bury you head in the sand and maintain your narrative, that suits you. How did you ever come to believe in God? :devil3: Perhaps it was faith, like your faith in government.lol
My faith in God came by hearing the written inspired words of God (Rom. 10:17).
You’re the narrative pusher.
Right now, I can keep COVID and the vax separate from the government. Maybe not tomorrow, but today, I’m good.
Roosevelt knew Pearl Harbor was gonna happen on December 5th and the man on the grassy knoll was J Edgar Hoover

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My faith in God came by hearing the written inspired words of God (Rom. 10:17).
You’re the narrative pusher.
Right now, I can keep COVID and the vax separate from the government. Maybe not tomorrow, but today, I’m good.
Roosevelt knew Pearl Harbor was gonna happen on December 5th and the man on the grassy knoll was J Edgar Hoover
Dec. 7

MAKAVELI

"There was an intentional, very comprehensive, suppression of early treatment, in order to promote fear, suffering, isolation, hospitalization and death. It seemed to be completely organised ... in order to create acceptance for, and then promote, mass vaccination."
And yet you and the wifey got vaccinated.🤣