Coronavirus

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
We are going to another hockey game tonight. At first we just had to show our Vax cards. Effective today, they are going to require masks inside, Vaxed or not. Before, if you had the COVID test (non vaxed) you were required to wear the mask, but hardly any masks were worn, and they didn't police it, how could they. Tonight should be interesting, I'm feeling a little rebel like, we shall see. I wonder when the players will be wearing masks, so they can have them passing out, and being sent to the hospital with breathing issues..

Thank you, Gavin Newsome, you suck.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
BOSTON — Boston now has confirmed cases of the omicron variant of the COVID-19 virus, health officials announced Wednesday.

The Boston Public Health Commission said it discovered three cases among Boston men over 18.
None of them were fully vaccinated.
Health officials say all three men experienced “mild disease” and none needed to be hospitalized.

I thought Lesko's travel ban was supposed to stop the spread.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
BOSTON — Boston now has confirmed cases of the omicron variant of the COVID-19 virus, health officials announced Wednesday.

The Boston Public Health Commission said it discovered three cases among Boston men over 18.
None of them were fully vaccinated.
Health officials say all three men experienced “mild disease” and none needed to be hospitalized.

I thought Lesko's travel ban was supposed to stop the spread.
So..it’s mild, no one has died, what’s next? Are they gonna be reporting on people with colds and flu? This BS has gone on long enough. Wake up people! It’s a scheme to keep the power they grabbed!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’ll take a copy.
th.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
My aunt's nephew recently got married. Apparently he and the bride required it for all guests to attend, even going as far as wanting everyone to send in a copy of their vaccine card in advance so they could be checked in at the door. This covid hysteria is decaying people's brains.

Needless to say my aunt didn't go. And all her family does apparently is nag her about not getting the vaccine so I don't think she even saw them for Thanksgiving.
Plot twist she is vaxed and just hates them.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
@zubenelgenubi u will b pleased 2 learn the hospital has required ppe in er again and goggles on property

Canadians and healthcare workers, and especially Canadian healthcare workers, will fall for anything. I guess spending a lot of time and money on extra school doesn't necessarily make you smarter. They say your IQ is limited by genetic factors. So far, they have only identified environmental factors that make it go down, not up. Guess what a sustained diminished blood oxygen level does to your IQ. It's ok, I know you're probably unable to answer that by now.

rickyb

Canadians and healthcare workers, and especially Canadian healthcare workers, will fall for anything. I guess spending a lot of time and money on extra school doesn't necessarily make you smarter. They say your IQ is limited by genetic factors. So far, they have only identified environmental factors that make it go down, not up. Guess what a sustained diminished blood oxygen level does to your IQ. It's ok, I know you're probably unable to answer that by now.
And wat does corona do to it?

rickyb

@UnionStrong is a special case he voted trump