Coronavirus

Box Ox

It's over.
It's been over.
Move on left wingers.

woman-yelling.gif

rickyb

Don't worry, soon it will be midterm election season, and they'll convince you Republicans are trying to destroy democracy. Everyday is January 6th, handmaid's tale, voter suppression, blah blah blah.
thats actually true apparently, the party has that few principles. i guess it really believes in power.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
cases are at all time high. wonder what deaths are at?

ok so its definitely not over what a suprise lol

You're the one claiming 450,000 a year are dying.
So tell me, how many died with covid in December? Multiply that by 12. What's the number?

rickyb

You're the one claiming 450,000 a year are dying.
So tell me, how many died with covid in December? Multiply that by 12. What's the number?
probably close to 450000 lol

if you look at hte graph on what i just posted, say december is 1200 deaths per day x 31 days x 12 months you get roughly 450,000 LOL

its not rocket science

rickyb

probably close to 450000 lol

if you look at hte graph on what i just posted, say december is 1200 deaths per day x 31 days x 12 months you get roughly 450,000 LOL

its not rocket science
something terrible is again happening to america, and you have to get past the denial phase, and into the acceptance phase and what are we going to do about it phase

Box Ox

Don't worry, soon it will be midterm election season, and they'll convince you Republicans are trying to destroy democracy. Everyday is January 6th, handmaid's tale, voter suppression, blah blah blah.

Indeed. Hard lefties everywhere will likely have their jacking hands ready for the January 6 anniversary CNN specials, press conferences and solemn commemorations of that terrible day. We'll know if any of BC's own overdid it and passed out if we see any posts that look like a bunch of keyboard buttons were mashed by a forehead all at once.

"Live from the Capitol: January 6th, One Year Later," will air on January 6, 2022, exactly one year after the riot, "honoring the heroes who protected our democracy in the face of an insurrection," according to a release."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Indeed. Hard lefties everywhere will likely have their jacking hands ready for the January 6 anniversary CNN specials, press conferences and solemn commemorations of that terrible day. We'll know if any of BC's own overdid it and passed out if we see any posts that look like a bunch of keyboard buttons were mashed by a forehead all at once.

"Live from the Capitol: January 6th, One Year Later," will air on January 6, 2022, exactly one year after the riot, "honoring the heroes who protected our democracy in the face of an insurrection," according to a release."
I'm sure the ratings will be stellar lol.
At this point it's like they don't even care about ratings, it's just all about political propaganda.

rickyb

You didn't answer the question.
i did 1200 deaths per day x 31 days in december x 12 months and you get roughly 450,000. you can even change the number 1500 per day x 31 days in december x 12 and its pretty close to 400,000 either way

hospitalizations at second all time high, and could be all time high soon.

rickyb

u almost lost ur democracy to a coup by an oligarch that day u nit hahah

rickyb

aside from social media screwing with peoples minds, i think its so painful for many americans to deal with that theyve constructed their own reality as a way of processing the trauma of whats actually happening.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
guys i listen to say otherwise. why all the concern from trump and obama admin about china then? do you know fast their standards of living are rising?

Do you know why they are invading other countries? It's not because their economy is doing well. They have no money, and they have to keep running cons to get more foreign investment.