Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
you already have a weak democracy because its so bought off by money and its not representative enough so its unsuprising.

soon you will have a president who loses the electoral college and u will defend him

We don't have a democracy. Never did. What's been under attack since the beginning is our Constitutional Republic. It has mostly been completely overthrown, and the "fortified" election was one of the nails in the coffin.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
rickyb , it is good to know that Canadians are doing their best to halt Covid.

• Video footage shows a plane filled with social media influencers vaping, pounding back booze, and dancing during a flight from Montreal to Cancun
  • The unruly passengers broke numerous aviation rules during their getaway, and now face fines and bans from air carriers
  • Canada's transport Minister Omar Alghabra said on Twitter he had asked regulator Transport Canada to investigate the wild December 30 scene
  • Sunwing said it has canceled the group's return flight to Montreal scheduled for January 5 as a result of the carrier's investigation

rickyb

We don't have a democracy. Never did. What's been under attack since the beginning is our Constitutional Republic. It has mostly been completely overthrown, and the "fortified" election was one of the nails in the coffin.
yea the founders didnt like democracy so they set up a system where rich white men ruled. democracy was expanded bc activists fought for it.

rickyb

• Video footage shows a plane filled with social media influencers vaping, pounding back booze, and dancing during a flight from Montreal to Cancun
  • The unruly passengers broke numerous aviation rules during their getaway, and now face fines and bans from air carriers
  • Canada's transport Minister Omar Alghabra said on Twitter he had asked regulator Transport Canada to investigate the wild December 30 scene
  • Sunwing said it has canceled the group's return flight to Montreal scheduled for January 5 as a result of the carrier's investigation
safety first ;)

rickyb

the airplanes want customers to be miserable because then they will pay more for better seats

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you already have a weak democracy because its so bought off by money and its not representative enough so its unsuprising.

soon you will have a president who loses the electoral college and u will defend him
That has nothing to do with the post you quoted.
Guess you can't take any more Adderall until the morning.

vantexan

guys i listen to say otherwise. why all the concern from trump and obama admin about china then? do you know fast their standards of living are rising?
Do you know that their economy is in big trouble? Have you heard of Evergrande? China has hundreds more just like them.

Working4the1%

You do understand that the communists lie about everything and aren't transparent? And that they caused the pandemic to begin with?
You do realize they force vaccines on all. Or drag your ass out and jab you and off to work camp. Vaccine rates very high. My body my choice/ My religion..you jab now!!!!!

rickyb

Uh oh. Someone's reading the 1619 Project. Democracy is vile.
i much prefer 1 person 1 vote vs giving the power to a few.

democracy is the participation in the decisions which will affect our lives. its participation in power. many republicans dont like it because its a radical idea to give everyone including morons a vote.

i like LOTR and star wars because they dont actually reference capitalism or these isms, they use the word power. episode III is all about this.