Coronavirus

vantexan

like i looked it up, youre right heart disease is one of the top ones but corona will have killed about 450,000 americans each year. its got to be near the top. if its not then prove it. i dont know why you think it wouldnt be.
But heart disease will be around long after covid is gone.

Poop Head

Judge me.
pandemics will be too and this puppy has already mutated and it could mutate into something more deadly that will wake you guys out of your pods if we dont get our :censored2: together.
Wake the :censored2: up dude. Youre terrified over a cold. Youre either gonna get it and be fine, or get it and die.
i dont know why you think it wouldnt be.
They already came out and said that they were counting deaths WITH covid as deaths FROM covid. :censored2:ing :censored2:bag george floyd was counted as a covid death. Its over dude. The amount of people who actually die FROM covid is probably on par with how many people die from choking themselves while masturbating.

rickyb

Wake the :censored2: up dude. Youre terrified over a cold. Youre either gonna get it and be fine, or get it and die.

They already came out and said that they were counting deaths WITH covid as deaths FROM covid. :censored2:ing :censored2:bag george floyd was counted as a covid death. Its over dude. The amount of people who actually die FROM covid is probably on par with how many people die from choking themselves while masturbating.
so how many americans do you figure died from covid?

i believe the numbers partly because they are aligned with other disastrous numbers like how many americans are in jail

your country can not manage crises anymore. you didnt manage katrina, you didnt manage this pandemic, 911 was mismanaged too.

Poop Head

Judge me.
your country can not manage crises anymore. you didnt manage katrina, you didnt manage this pandemic, 911 was mismanaged too.
Youre right, all three were miss managed. Katrina and corona, wayyy too much government intervention. 911, we shoulda just laid waste to Afghanistan for a week after they refused to give up osama.

rickyb

Youre right, all three were miss managed. Katrina and corona, wayyy too much government intervention. 911, we shoulda just laid waste to Afghanistan for a week after they refused to give up osama.
surely you believe fox news:

vantexan

so how many americans do you figure died from covid?

i believe the numbers partly because they are aligned with other disastrous numbers like how many americans are in jail

Can you tell me which countries managed the pandemic?

rickyb

Can you tell me which countries managed the pandemic?
china

now i dont actually know bc i havent heard too much analysis about it, i know china has been brought up compared to america regarding their deaths. theres more than just deaths and cases to consider. in all likelihood they are asian countries bc theyve dealt with this before.

1 criteria might be to look at what % their population is of world population and then compare that to their corona deaths as a % of world corona deaths. if their deaths are lower than the first number that may be one indicator.