Coronavirus

vantexan

You do realize they force vaccines on all. Or drag your ass out and jab you and off to work camp. Vaccine rates very high. My body my choice/ My religion..you jab now!!!!!
You do realize they said their deaths had flat out stopped before there were any vaccines? When it was exploding all over the world in 2020 China completely stopped a highly contagious virus.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
He didn’t crash the economy. Covid did.

You mean China (who Trump was being mean to) released a virus from a lab, and the Chinese owned Democratic Party engaged in unprecedented, experimental efforts at combating a respiratory virus that (supposedly) killed .05% of people who caught it, thus intentionally tanking the economy, during an election year. All that, and they still had to "fortify" the election.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
You mean China (who Trump was being mean to) released a virus from a lab, and the Chinese owned Democratic Party engaged in unprecedented, experimental efforts at combating a respiratory virus that (supposedly) killed .05% of people who caught it, thus intentionally tanking the economy, during an election year. All that, and they still had to "fortify" the election.

“Very Plausible”..Unfortunately we peasants will never know...

rickyb

the rich do want their bailouts but its hard to imagine the govt would intentionally destroy short term profits to do it. they dont really need an excuse, they can do whatever they want bc we the people have our standards so low before we stop being passive consumers of info

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
local news figures cases are much higher because ppl not getting tested, and ppl not submitting some test results to govt
CD87A3B8-62FC-4EBB-9348-499FAB94B8A7.gif