Coronavirus

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

GOP Rep. Submits Joe Rogan’s Controversial Episode To Congressional Record So That Big Tech Can’t Censor It

Texas Republican Rep. Troy Nehls submitted Joe Rogan’s controversial podcast with Dr. Robert Malone to the Congressional Record on Monday after it had been removed on YouTube, saying the move will keep it from being censored.

“Today, I submitted the transcript from the @joerogan experience podcast episode #1757 with Dr. Robert Malone to the Congressional Record,” Nehls, who is also a medical doctor, tweeted.

“Big tech wants to restrict your access to this information- but they cannot censor the Congressional Record,” he added.

Rogan invited Malone onto his podcast after the doctor was banned from Twitter last week over the information he shared regarding the coronavirus.

On Sunday, Rogan invited followers on Twitter to join him as he makes the move to the free speech social platform Gettr. “Join me on GETTR,” he tweeted.

rickyb

GOP Rep. Submits Joe Rogan’s Controversial Episode To Congressional Record So That Big Tech Can’t Censor It

Texas Republican Rep. Troy Nehls submitted Joe Rogan’s controversial podcast with Dr. Robert Malone to the Congressional Record on Monday after it had been removed on YouTube, saying the move will keep it from being censored.

“Today, I submitted the transcript from the @joerogan experience podcast episode #1757 with Dr. Robert Malone to the Congressional Record,” Nehls, who is also a medical doctor, tweeted.

“Big tech wants to restrict your access to this information- but they cannot censor the Congressional Record,” he added.

Rogan invited Malone onto his podcast after the doctor was banned from Twitter last week over the information he shared regarding the coronavirus.

On Sunday, Rogan invited followers on Twitter to join him as he makes the move to the free speech social platform Gettr. “Join me on GETTR,” he tweeted.
Big corporations care about me

Box Ox

Havent paid attention. last i heard it was vaccines. my neighbour is dead meat if she gets the virus, shes fat, unhealthy and confused

What about vaccines? The pandemic will never end in the minds of you goose steppers if a certain and likely impossible percentage of the world population hasn’t received them every time there’s a new variant?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What about vaccines? The pandemic will never end in the minds of you goose steppers if a certain and likely impossible percentage of the world population hasn’t received them every time there’s a new variant?
119292AD-A121-4BFF-867C-21F6F7C84D73.jpeg

rickyb

Just gotta look at hospitalizations, cases, deaths. Should b on par w a normal flu season right?

End big pharma vaccine greed

Box Ox

Just gotta look at hospitalizations, cases, deaths. Should b on par w a normal flu season right?

You tell me.

Omicron Covid-19 Is ‘Mild’, ‘Doesn’t Cause Death’: South Africa Data Shows

"The new variant of Sars_Cov_2, the Omicron, was primarily responsible for the fourth and the largest wave to date in South Africa. The earlier three waves were caused by the Wuhan strain and its two variants, Beta and Delta.

A comparative analysis of the infection and the mortality of all four waves confirms that the Omicron did infect a large number of people in the shortest span of time. However, it hasn’t caused death at all. South Africa hasn’t reported any death due to Omicron to date."

End big pharma vaccine greed

You want to do that or do you still want to throw big pharma vaccines at the whole world forever?

rickyb

You tell me.

Omicron Covid-19 Is ‘Mild’, ‘Doesn’t Cause Death’: South Africa Data Shows

"The new variant of Sars_Cov_2, the Omicron, was primarily responsible for the fourth and the largest wave to date in South Africa. The earlier three waves were caused by the Wuhan strain and its two variants, Beta and Delta.

A comparative analysis of the infection and the mortality of all four waves confirms that the Omicron did infect a large number of people in the shortest span of time. However, it hasn’t caused death at all. South Africa hasn’t reported any death due to Omicron to date."

You want to do that or do you still want to throw big pharma vaccines at the whole world forever?
Big pharma greed pevents access to vaccines

How many deaths yesterday in america? 1000? guess were not out of the woods yet lol

wilberforce15

It is really astonishing how people can inhabit such different worlds.

I know people who didn't have family gatherings at Christmas or kept a brother away because of being unvaccinated. These people have friends over on their front lawns and live in fear.

And I can't remember taking a single covid precaution in the last 18 months.

rickyb

How so? It's fun to think and say but where's your evidence?

Thousands of people die from lots of things every day. Hope your mummy has talked to you about that.
The better question is why u dont already know

let me know wen deaths per day is 100 not 1000 k thx

rickyb

It is really astonishing how people can inhabit such different worlds.

I know people who didn't have family gatherings at Christmas or kept a brother away because of being unvaccinated. These people have friends over on their front lawns and live in fear.

And I can't remember taking a single covid precaution in the last 18 months.
Some ppl drive with no seatbelt and eat dangerous foods.

Ignorance is bliss until its not