Coronavirus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
so we should expect same numbers from deaths as the seasonal flu right?

and thats assuming this guy knows what hes talking about.
F78A18EF-EDB6-4F94-889D-8CC4B366ACB1.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Say, how will everyone be celebrating the first anniversary of the so called " insurrection" ?

Will you be gathering with your family/clan ?

What foods will be served ?

Will there be a candlelight vigil ?

Will there be a riot ?

rickyb

Say, how will everyone be celebrating the first anniversary of the so called " insurrection" ?

Will you be gathering with your family/clan ?

What foods will be served ?

Will there be a candlelight vigil ?

Will there be a riot ?
trump was too incompetent to pull off a successful coup, which is typical for him

we got lucky but we shouldnt kid ourselves that someone more intelligent wont try the same in the future.

america is a weak democracy bc it was captured by money.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
trump was too incompetent to pull off a successful coup, which is typical for him

we got lucky but we shouldnt kid ourselves that someone more intelligent wont try the same in the future.

america is a weak democracy bc it was captured by money.
So incompetent he made billions in the most competitive real estate market in the US. So incompetent he defeated 17 Republican candidates for the presidential nomination. So incompetent he then soundly defeated that beast in the election for president of the US. Wow! I wish I was that incompetent!
Now…

Last edited by a moderator:

rickyb

So incompetent he made billions in the most competitive real estate market in the US. So incompetent he defeated 17 Republican candidates for the presidential nomination. So incompetent he then soundly defeated that beast in the election for president of the US. Wow! I wish I was that incompetent!
just cuz he won doesnt make him not a maroon.

w bush was a maroon too, but he probably knew more about his job than trump.

Working4the1%

Now…
Possibly heading to jail….