Coronavirus

wilberforce15

Some ppl drive with no seatbelt and eat dangerous foods.

Ignorance is bliss until its not
Why would I be scared of something I've already had?

How am I supposed to believe in a pandemic when I know 2 people hospitalized in 2 years, and they were both fat and old? Some young people I know got really bad colds and stuff.

If the news didn't tell me there was a pandemic for 2 years, I wouldn't even know.

You can't make me deathly afraid of a thing that has had 2 years to affect me, and it hasn't.

rickyb

Why would I be scared of something I've already had?

How am I supposed to believe in a pandemic when I know 2 people hospitalized in 2 years, and they were both fat and old? Some young people I know got really bad colds and stuff.

If the news didn't tell me there was a pandemic for 2 years, I wouldn't even know.

You can't make me deathly afraid of a thing that has had 2 years to affect me, and it hasn't.
But it has affected you. The world has changed. you found out theres a pandemic bc the news told u.

wilberforce15

But it has affected you. The world has changed. you found out theres a pandemic bc the news told u.
The world only changed because everyone else freaked out. In my entire circle of family, friends, and work, nothing would even appear out of the ordinary as far as health. Literally nothing changed. Every year, some folks I know get hospitalized. Somebody dies. Some young people get infections. Whatever. Nothing changed unless the news told me it did.

If there is a real pandemic that is actually killing lots of people, I'd know without the news telling me.

COVID hasn't changed anything.

The COVID-freakout by panicked liberals changed everything.

rickyb

The world only changed because everyone else freaked out. In my entire circle of family, friends, and work, nothing would even appear out of the ordinary as far as health. Literally nothing changed. Every year, some folks I know get hospitalized. Somebody dies. Some young people get infections. Whatever. Nothing changed unless the news told me it did.

If there is a real pandemic that is actually killing lots of people, I'd know without the news telling me.

COVID hasn't changed anything.

The COVID-freakout by panicked liberals changed everything.
10x the normal flu season death for 2 yrs wasnt enough 4 u to notice. it is afterall a mild pandemic.

wilberforce15

10x the normal flu season death for 2 yrs wasnt enough 4 u to notice. it is afterall a mild pandemic.
Normal flu seasons don't kill 30k or 50k or 70k. They've been feeding that bullcrap for decades now.

They're just doing to covid stats what they had decades of practice doing to flu numbers.

rickyb

Normal flu seasons don't kill 30k or 50k or 70k. They've been feeding that bullcrap for decades now.

They're just doing to covid stats what they had decades of practice doing to flu numbers.
Tbh i havent heard analysis of normal flu season but im assuming those numbers r correct