Coronavirus

wilberforce15

Bc ur perceptions decieve you
Perceptions can't deceive me if you are saying 3/4 of a million people are dead from this or whatever the made up number is now. Perceptions cannot deceive me if you say hospitals are overrun.

I can look around and confirm that they are not overrun, and that my very large circles do not have enough death or hospitalizations to allow that fake news to be true.

Perceptions can't deceive when 2 years pass and the thing doesn't impact me.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I drank beer and i will post a youtube viddy about drinking and misery and mind over matter thank u black
F1DA9E10-2619-421E-95C4-DE1C5488AB7C.gif

Black?

rickyb

Perceptions can't deceive me if you are saying 3/4 of a million people are dead from this or whatever the made up number is now. Perceptions cannot deceive me if you say hospitals are overrun.

I can look around and confirm that they are not overrun, and that my very large circles do not have enough death or hospitalizations to allow that fake news to be true.

Perceptions can't deceive when 2 years pass and the thing doesn't impact me.
Ask the hospiral wat icu capacity is at. Mines 85% and cases just started rising

wilberforce15

Ask the hospiral wat icu capacity is at. Mines 85% and cases just started rising
Hospitals are at 85% at all times. That's how they make money. Just like an apartment building, you need utilization rates around 90% to stay solvent. That's how an economy works.

That's how 2018 was. And 2015. And 1996. And 1972. Welcome to the world.

And as an aside, they've had 2 years to increase capacity, and the only thing they managed to do was fire nurses.

rickyb

Hospitals are at 85% at all times. That's how they make money. Just like an apartment building, you need utilization rates around 90% to stay solvent. That's how an economy works.

That's how 2018 was. And 2015. And 1996. And 1972. Welcome to the world.

And as an aside, they've had 2 years to increase capacity, and the only thing they managed to do was fire nurses.
The 3000 that died on 911 was that roughly the correct number or too high or low?