Coronavirus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Kaiser Permanente says thousands in the San Francisco area may have received a low dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.

The company said around 3,900 people who visited Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center on both Oct. 25 and Dec. 10 may have received 0.01 ml to 0.04 ml less than the recommended dose of 0.30 ml, a discrepancy it said is "not considered significant."
It doesn’t work at any dose so….

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Kaiser Permanente says thousands in the San Francisco area may have received a low dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.

The company said around 3,900 people who visited Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center on both Oct. 25 and Dec. 10 may have received 0.01 ml to 0.04 ml less than the recommended dose of 0.30 ml, a discrepancy it said is "not considered significant."
Still making excuses for it not working. Lol..... It surely has nothing to do with this shot having a patent on it in 2015...

Box Ox

Ordered my "free" COVID tests from the government today so I can say I did my part! Go team science!

iv.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The survey, taken January 5, 2022, among 1,016 likely voters, has a margin of error of +/- 3 percent.
“Would you strongly favor, somewhat favor, somewhat oppose or strongly oppose a proposal to limit the spread of the coronavirus by having federal or state governments require that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine?” the survey asked.

While 61 percent, overall, reject that scenario, the survey found 59 percent of Democrats favor the government requiring unvaccinated individuals to stay at home “at all times” with exceptions only for emergencies. Of those, 35 percent of Democrats “strongly” favor that proposal. Another 55 percent of Democrats said they favor the government fining unvaccinated Americans, while 45 percent said they would favor a proposal to limit the spread of the coronavirus “by having federal or state governments require that citizens temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The survey, taken January 5, 2022, among 1,016 likely voters, has a margin of error of +/- 3 percent.
“Would you strongly favor, somewhat favor, somewhat oppose or strongly oppose a proposal to limit the spread of the coronavirus by having federal or state governments require that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine?” the survey asked.

While 61 percent, overall, reject that scenario, the survey found 59 percent of Democrats favor the government requiring unvaccinated individuals to stay at home “at all times” with exceptions only for emergencies. Of those, 35 percent of Democrats “strongly” favor that proposal. Another 55 percent of Democrats said they favor the government fining unvaccinated Americans, while 45 percent said they would favor a proposal to limit the spread of the coronavirus “by having federal or state governments require that citizens temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine.”

Imagine.
Half the dims believe this would be ok.
A whole new breed/generation on the scene that cannot be untaught the stupidity that is pointing directly to communism.

Poop Head

Judge me.

What a strange cult.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

If this is really true our problems are far greater than COVID...

Can anyone say, mental illness?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Do you think it even has a chance at being true?

It's based on a sample size of 1,000 people, so it should be taken with a grain of salt. Polls, and especially misleading headings referring to polls, have become a way to drive public opinion, not gauge it. But, I could easily see around 20% of the country supporting house arrest and concentration camps for people they disagree with.

Oregon is currently building concentration camps, Washington already had them, both have been pushing legislation that would allow the detainment of anyone a "public health official" seems a threat to public health. New York proposed such a bill, but it was withdrawn.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It's based on a sample size of 1,000 people, so it should be taken with a grain of salt. Polls, and especially misleading headings referring to polls, have become a way to drive public opinion, not gauge it. But, I could easily see around 20% of the country supporting house arrest and concentration camps for people they disagree with.
I’m sure depending on what you want people on house arrest and camps for, that number will always come out. Maybe even higher.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
France passed a law Sunday that will exclude unvaccinated people from all restaurants, sports arenas, and some trains, one of the strictest measures taken by a country to stop the spread of COVID-19.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
France passed a law Sunday that will exclude unvaccinated people from all restaurants, sports arenas, and some trains, one of the strictest measures taken by a country to stop the spread of COVID-19.
This :censored2: has to stop. Vaccinated people are catching and spreading it all over the place. This is nothing more than blatant discrimination. Based on nothing.

Box Ox

If this is really true our problems are far greater than COVID...

Can anyone say, mental illness?
Do you think it even has a chance at being true?

Absolutely. And I think it's mostly for punitive reasons. Democrats are fine with telling each other unvaccinated Trumpanzees should be caged while also partying maskless like they're AOC at a Florida drag bar.