Coronavirus

vantexan

It's based on a sample size of 1,000 people, so it should be taken with a grain of salt. Polls, and especially misleading headings referring to polls, have become a way to drive public opinion, not gauge it. But, I could easily see around 20% of the country supporting house arrest and concentration camps for people they disagree with.

Oregon is currently building concentration camps, Washington already had them, both have been pushing legislation that would allow the detainment of anyone a "public health official" seems a threat to public health. New York proposed such a bill, but it was withdrawn.
Where are they building concentration camps in Oregon?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Weird that they set this up all over the United States. They have not taken them down yet...

vantexan

Weird that they set this up all over the United States. They have not taken them down yet...
Not exactly concentration camps for 100,000,000+ unvaccinated. If one considers the amount of money and manpower to round up tens of millions, put them in camps, feed them, etc then these kind of fantastical ideas wouldn't float around. Not to mention few would go without a fight.

Sportello

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Not exactly concentration camps for 100,000,000+ unvaccinated. If one considers the amount of money and manpower to round up tens of millions, put them in camps, feed them, etc then these kind of fantastical ideas wouldn't float around. Not to mention few would go without a fight.

Who said they plan to feed anyone?

Box Ox

It's based on a sample size of 1,000 people, so it should be taken with a grain of salt. Polls, and especially misleading headings referring to polls, have become a way to drive public opinion, not gauge it. But, I could easily see around 20% of the country supporting house arrest and concentration camps for people they disagree with.

Oregon is currently building concentration camps, Washington already had them, both have been pushing legislation that would allow the detainment of anyone a "public health official" seems a threat to public health. New York proposed such a bill, but it was withdrawn.
Seriously, where?
I'm not doing a "Who's on first" bit. The town is called Halfway, Oregon. It's in Baker County, near the borders with Washington and Idaho.

PTMM.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Google Wasginton Covid Camps. If your results are like mine, you will start with a list of mefia denials that they exist. Then you come across the King County Website.

The excuse for them is that they are for homeless (who don't seem to have problems with covid) and people who can't isolate in their own homes. When I get more time, I'll dig up the legislation about forced quarantining in Washington and Oregon. New York's was in the news, but I assume it got too much attention and they yanked it before the session.

Box Ox

Google Wasginton Covid Camps. If your results are like mine, you will start with a list of mefia denials that they exist. Then you come across the King County Website.

The excuse for them is that they are for homeless (who don't seem to have problems with covid) and people who can't isolate in their own homes. When I get more time, I'll dig up the legislation about forced quarantining in Washington and Oregon. New York's was in the news, but I assume it got too much attention and they yanked it before the session.

:speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless:

"Not everyone can quarantine at home, King County is making locations available for community members to isolate and recover."

vantexan

I'm not doing a "Who's on first" bit. The town is called Halfway, Oregon. It's in Baker County, near the borders with Washington and Idaho.
And the facilities are enough to hold all of Oregon's unvac....oh wait, it's Auschwitz and they're going to kill everyone. They won't just execute as they find them, they'll round them up and cattle car them to the death camp. And these armed to the teeth mostly conservative Trump supporters will just let them. What's on second?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And the facilities are enough to hold all of Oregon's unvac....oh wait, it's Auschwitz and they're going to kill everyone. They won't just execute as they find them, they'll round them up and cattle car them to the death camp. And these armed to the teeth mostly conservative Trump supporters will just let them. What's on second?
I dunno is on third

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Yeah, Auschwitz, Dacau, and all the others were built overnight. Smh. I'm sure all the Good Germans refused to believe it, even after the camps were liberated. Hell, there's still holocaust deniers to this day.

newfie

• Fourth dose of the Covid vaccine provides only limited defence against Omicron
  • Sheba Hospital, Israel, began administering fourth jab to 270 medical workers
  • The trial said the increased antibodies did not prevent the spread of Omicron
  • Lead researcher said: 'For the Omicron variant the vaccine is not good enough'
the ultimate sign of insanity is to keep doing the same stupid :censored2: over and over