Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You yucky people, and your yucky "trusted" institutions. Only after they get what they want do they finally tell the truth, and they know they won't be held accountable for their lies.

Non sequitur

The anti ivermectin crowd have blood on their hands. "They" had the right to wait until the approved double blinded studies before affirming ivermectin's viability, but you didn't have the right to refuse an experimental vaccination. Get the government out of health care. God bless the truckers.

bacha29

The anti ivermectin crowd have blood on their hands. "They" had the right to wait until the approved double blinded studies before affirming ivermectin's viability, but you didn't have the right to refuse an experimental vaccination. Get the government out of health care. God bless the truckers.
I see so you don't want medical intervention when making your decisions regarding vaccinations but if you get COVID you'll go to the hospital and demand medical intervention save your life? So you want government out of healthcare along with a completely unregulated free market health insurance industry? Have you ever gone out and tried to buy health insurance on the open market?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I see so you don't want medical intervention when making your decisions regarding vaccinations but if you get COVID you'll go to the hospital and demand medical intervention save your life? So you want government out of healthcare along with a completely unregulated free market health insurance industry? Have you ever gone out and tried to buy health insurance on the open market?
So you responded to a post about ivermectin and yet didn't mention ivermectin.
Interesting.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I see so you don't want medical intervention when making your decisions regarding vaccinations

Wtf? You really need someone to explain to you bodily autonomy, informed consent, and the fact that since the vaccines came out, the establishment has lied about their safety and efficacy, and are admitting they lied, and why the latter is the exact reason for the two former?

but if you get COVID you'll go to the hospital and demand medical intervention save your life?
The vaccine doesn't do anything, at best, so why shouldn't someone demand the medical service they pay for? Really taking experimental gene therapy is an objectively more justified reason for denying someone health care, since they made a very terrible decision, and expect everyone else to bail them out.

So you want government out of healthcare along with a completely unregulated free market health insurance industry?
Yes.

Have you ever gone out and tried to buy health insurance on the open market?
This is the reason for the above answer.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

HEALTH POLITICS U.S. WIRE WORLD

Tens of millions of doses being trashed as demand for COVID vaccines collapses​

Jack Davis, The Western Journal
By Jack Davis, The Western Journal
Published March 6, 2022 at 8:06pm
Coronavirus vaccines that were paid for to go into the arms of Americans are going down the drain -- or into a landfill -- now that many places in America have more doses than people who want them.
About 9.5 percent of the doses shipped from the federal government have been wasted, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. That amounts to about 65 million doses, according to the Associated Press.
The numbers vary by state, with nearly 1.5 million doses in Michigan, 1.45 million in North Carolina, 1 million in Illinois and almost 725,000 doses in Washington going to waste.
An AP estimate puts California’s level of wasted doses at 1.4 million.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hardly a covered face in all those war pictures.
I wonder what the covid numbers are like there ?
Is every death listed as Death by Covid, like we do here ?