Coronavirus

Babagounj

Strength through joy

BOSTON — State health officials in Massachusetts are changing how they define deaths from COVID-19 and based on that new definition the state’s overall COVID death count will drop by about 3,700 people.

The state says that as of March 14, the Department of Public Health will update its criteria “to align with guidance from the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists,” according to a statement from DPH.

DPH says it has applied this new definition - retroactively - to the start of the pandemic in March 2020 and corrects an approach that was “overly broad and led to an overcounting of COVID-19-associated deaths,” according to DPH.

rickyb

The one caused by hundreds of millions of people letting themselves get conned into taking experimental, DNA altering, gene therapy shots. This is straight out of Resident Evil.
Hey im still waiting for cr or worst pills to say otherwise

Wat about that tailpipe pollution or that poptart?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Hey im still waiting for cr or worst pills to say otherwise

Wat about that tailpipe pollution or that poptart?

That'll probably happen when the entire staff from both drop dead of the newest strain of common cold, heart attack, stroke, cancer, or plain old simple zombiism, and people with actual critical thinking skills take over.
CO2 and H2O aren't pollution. Plants need both to grow. Another thing that no one talks about is that we are also releasing locked up H2O when we burn hydrocarbons, which helps add to the fresh water supply.

rickyb

Deltacron

Screenshot_20220310-173559_Firefox.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Is memory lost a symptom of having CoVid ?
I was just posting something and poof it was like a hour later.
I have no idea of where that hour went.

tadpole

Is memory lost a symptom of having CoVid ?
I was just posting something and poof it was like a hour later.
I have no idea of where that hour went.
I got a chuckle out of this. I have to assume you're joking about daylight savings time. If not, then let me reassure you, you're not having memory loss. You just witnessed the clocks shifting forward for one hour.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I got a chuckle out of this. I have to assume you're joking about daylight savings time. If not, then let me reassure you, you're not having memory loss. You just witnessed the clocks shifting forward for one hour.

That totally went over my head, my wife reminded me afterwards that it's daylight savings this weekend.