Coronavirus

rickyb

"afterall, greed is good" - wall street​

Paul Jay

And I just have to say, and you’ve said it, and I’ve said it, but I’m going to say it again. They’re risking apocalypse for the sake of making money. That’s the most insane thing of it all. Although, there’s a crazy rationality to it.

Larry Wilkerson

There is if you’re one of these short-term dudes who is a billionaire and just sucking down the good life every minute of every hour and have no vision for the future at all and don’t give a damn about grandchildren—the future of our posterity. One of the things that just stuns me, Paul, is how far we’ve come from people who are willing to risk their lives, fortune, and sacred honour. Now we don’t even think about our posterity. It’s not even in our thoughts. COVID has proven it to me. COVID has proven it to me. No one cares about other people anymore.

@Baba gounj

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
heard war is good for polls
The only poll that Pathetic Joe is doing well in is the likelihood that the belief that he has restarted the Cold War and he has placed us at Doom's Doorstep. We HAVE to be within 60 seconds to Midnight (was 100 seconds on 1/20/2022)

FJB

Last edited:

rickyb

The only poll that Pathetic Joe is doing well in is the likelihood that the belief that he has restarted the Cold War and he has placed us at Doom's Doorstep. We HAVE to be within 60 seconds to Midnight (was 100 seconds on 1/20/2022)

FJB
the clocks went closer under trump as well. he is a doofus too.

Chomsky saying we got a decade to fix things

oldngray

nowhere special
2a2c5f8.png

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
They moved ahead not back under trump in case u dont understand
You said “closer”….
When Trump was in the clock was 2’30”.
Now it’s down to about 60”, but has not been moved publicly.

So….to recap:
Doomsday Clock seconds to Oblitaration:
- Trump = 150 seconds
- Biden = 60 seconds

Do you understand the number line?

rickyb

Oh…. It’s the liberal Spin again.
Since I wrote it….and explained it as “closer” as in the “closest”….
Why do I have to explain simple English Comprehension to you?
Yea u misunderstood lol

I agree its closest ever im assuming

"Time is almost up" - matrix revolutions

rickyb

The scientists admit it is an imperfect measure and is mostly meaningless. Especially after they changed it from the original nuclear war threat and added climate change and social issues.
Curious do u think nuclear war is one of the major threats to humanity?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The scientists admit it is an imperfect measure and is mostly meaningless. Especially after they changed it from the original nuclear war threat and added climate change and social issues.
True, but it’s been around for quite a while and kind of reflects current situations.
It’s a decent historical timeline too.