Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
the clocks went closer under trump as well. he is a doofus too.

Chomsky saying we got a decade to fix things

I was interested until they started spouting climate change nonsense. These guys are insane. We've past the predicted end of the world from a climate model perspective several times. It's always just a decade away. I guess now we get two generations before we kick it now. In two generations people will be looking back and laughing about how gullible people used to be to get taken in by climate grifters.

See the grift yet?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
SNL sucks....Has for a long time.
Thanks for stating the obvious... duh..

MUST-SEE VIDEO: SNL shows the Democrats are running from COVID

For more than two years, we've been told that The Science mandates that we wear masks, keep six feet away from other people, get multiple shots, muzzle our children, and "shut down" our economy, all in the name of "defeating" a virus. These demands remained unchanged even as the actual science showed that the masks were useless, the distancing was meaningless, the shots were dangerous and barely effective, the children were developmentally damaged, and the poor economy was destroying lives. Now, though, thanks to Democrats being destroyed in the polls, they're racing away from their prior mandates. Nothing demonstrates this more clearly than a Saturday Night Live skit this past weekend.

What's been grabbing headlines is the fact that Joe Biden's numbers are dropping fast. In the most recent ABC News/WaPo poll, only 37% of Americans approve of Biden, including this terrifying number: only 30% of independents approve of his job:

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png