Coronavirus

rickyb

They all lie, it’s what government does.
@oldngray ok ill make the case 4 china now

Theyve had previous flus theyve dealt w in the past couple decades. so theyre more likely to b pro mask

They have grown their economy very fast so obviously they know something. not that im in favor of economic growth.

maybe the chinese love their govt considering how fast their wages have also grown

How many outbreaks in china have u heard of in the news? i heard of 1 recently
BBesides the initial. Its in line with this chart

I do agree govts fudge numbers , not always, but i would guess the true number in china isnt high

Countries beating Covid-19 — EndCoronavirus.org
Screenshot_20220316-114718_Firefox.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
@oldngray ok ill make the case 4 china now

Theyve had previous flus theyve dealt w in the past couple decades. so theyre more likely to b pro mask

They have grown their economy very fast so obviously they know something. not that im in favor of economic growth.

maybe the chinese love their govt considering how fast their wages have also grown

How many outbreaks in china have u heard of in the news? i heard of 1 recently
BBesides the initial. Its in line with this chart

I do agree govts fudge numbers , not always, but i would guess the true number in china isnt high

Countries beating Covid-19 — EndCoronavirus.org
View attachment 376775
This from the CCP’s own data. Lol. Cross our hearts, it’s true! Lol

HedleyLamarr

I thought the pandemic related coin shortage was over but yesterday a gas station clerk refused to give me 63 cents in change over it. I kept my receipt and will go back today, but this quite honestly is robbery. How much extra money have stores been taking in over this nonsense?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
They have hardly any dead or infected relative to usa and much bigger pop!
Love China, hate America. Good for you.
theyve probably done a very good job containing it like they did growing their economy and wages
You're so anti-American that you can't even see how stupid your comment is. China "contained" Covid right?
Can't make up the stuff you mutter.
Worry about your own frigid mud pit and stop the obsessive criticism of my country.

rickyb

Love China, hate America. Good for you.

You're so anti-American that you can't even see how stupid your comment is. China "contained" Covid right?
Can't make up the stuff you mutter.
Worry about your own frigid mud pit and stop the obsessive criticism of my country.
hey princess nesbitt, 1 of the top threads on here is about another country: ukraine and russia!

dont love china but in a way theyve done very well economically last few decades so it follows its not hard to imagine theyve had low covid cases and deaths

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
hey princess nesbitt, 1 of the top threads on here is about another country: ukraine and russia!

dont love china but in a way theyve done very well economically last few decades so it follows its not hard to imagine theyve had low covid cases and deaths
What's less difficult to imagine is that you believe what China says.

Thebrownblob

u have to look at what the evidence points to

america does nothing right these days so of course youre going to have 5% of worlds pop but 20% of deaths or whatever.
It’s such crappy reporting with deaths we don’t know the difference between died with Covid and died of Covid. The virus was political.