Coronavirus

rickyb

What are the numbers for confirmed covid caused deaths? Oh, right, we can't know because the tests were not actually designed to detect covid. Anyone talking "official" covid stats with a straight face is ill-informed, at best.
Its probably been a disaster since everything is a disaster recently in usa

Babagounj

Strength through joy
ABC News reporter Jonathan Karl tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday after shaking President Biden’s hand and sitting next to Kim Kardashian at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.

Karl tested positive roughly 48 hours after the Saturday dinner. He sat next to Kardashian, 41, and one seat away from her boyfriend Pete Davidson, 28, Politico reported.

“Jonathan Karl tested positive for COVID late Monday night,” a source confirmed to The Post.

“He tested negative on Saturday afternoon before the White House Correspondents Dinner by medically-supervised staff. He had no symptoms on Saturday. Jon is currently isolating and participating in contact tracing. He is fully vaccinated, boosted and tested regularly.”

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You even support worker coops but u have these bizarre oscillations in beliefs!

I wouldn't say I support worker co-ops or that I don't, just find them to be a form of company structure that isn't incompatible with capitalism.

My beliefs are consistent, but from your vacillating point of view, consistency probably looks to be inconsistent.

rickyb

I wouldn't say I support worker co-ops or that I don't, just find them to be a form of company structure that isn't incompatible with capitalism.

My beliefs are consistent, but from your vacillating point of view, consistency probably looks to be inconsistent.
my views are consistent but you guys are immature and lie as a way of maintaining your reality

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Under Italy’s Wuhan coronavirus vaccination mandate for those over the age of 50, a woman was fined for being unvaccinated but her relatives say she died 18 years ago.

Maria Sedda, the woman who received the sanction from Italian authorities for being unvaccinated, disappeared in 2004 aged 37, but the fact she is legally dead did not stop the Sardinian municipality of Lula from sending a €100 (£84/$105) fine to her in the mail.

Relatives of Ms Sedda have been forced to turn to a lawyer to help them tackle the bureaucratic error and, according to a report from the newspaper Il Giornale, they will likely have to produce a death certificate to have the fine waived.

The case in Sardinia is not the first time the Italian government has wrongfully sent a fine for being unvaccinated in recent weeks. Last month, a fine was delivered to the home of a woman in Naples who had died 23 years ago.

Domenica De Stefano had died at the age of 28 in an accident shortly before she was set to be married. The family of the woman who received the letter were said to be upset after receiving the fine from the government.