Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yah, but telling us Oregon is building concentration camps and they're going to put tens of millions there and elsewhere is perfectly sane.

Thanks for continuing to demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension. Btw, how's trusting the government working out for people in Shanghai? I bet none of them believed their government would lock them in their apartments and starve them either. Just because they can't get away with it here and now doesn't mean they aren't angling for it

vantexan

Thanks for continuing to demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension. Btw, how's trusting the government working out for people in Shanghai? I bet none of them believed their government would lock them in their apartments and starve them either. Just because they can't get away with it here and now doesn't mean they aren't angling for it
That's literally a red herring. The CCP is doing what the CCP does but that has no bearing on you claiming Oregon is building concentration camps. My problem with your conspiracy theories is the opposition uses stuff like it to paint Republicans, conservatives, whatever as a bunch of kooks who can't be taken seriously. QAnon anyone? It does nothing to further very necessary political discussions and resolve issues. Makes it more likely to have people dig their heels in and refuse to discuss anything with wacko conservatives. It's a free country so have at it but I'm also going to point out there's no there there.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That's literally a red herring. The CCP is doing what the CCP does but that has no bearing on you claiming Oregon is building concentration camps. My problem with your conspiracy theories is the opposition uses stuff like it to paint Republicans, conservatives, whatever as a bunch of kooks who can't be taken seriously. QAnon anyone? It does nothing to further very necessary political discussions and resolve issues. Makes it more likely to have people dig their heels in and refuse to discuss anything with wacko conservatives. It's a free country so have at it but I'm also going to point out there's no there there.

I'm sorry that you can't accept the fact that Oregon and Washington have both built concentration camps. Your refusal to accept it has no bearing on the facts, or my status as whatever condescending, dismissive defamatory thing you want to call me. And don't think for a second that there aren't people in power in the US that are under the influence of the CCP. Literally the only reason the rest of the world went into lockdown was because China claimed to do it and then posted ridiculously low stats for covid spread. Literally the only reason the countries that did lockdowns aren't continuing to go as far as China is because so many governments came within inches of being overthrown just for lockdowns.

The same people who push lockdown look at China with envy over how much control they have over their people. They desperately want that kind of power for themselves, and tried to use the pandemic to achieve it. They didn't get as far as they wanted, but they did inch closer. They also overstepped too far, and they know it, so they are trying to be careful about how they proceed so as not to lose the ground they gained.

Pretending all that is not happening is what enables those who are trying to make it happen. If you are unaware of the Pandemic Treaty that they are pushing right now that will give the WHO complete authority in the case of pandemics, then you are part of the problem. When we have labs around the world that openly conduct experiments that should be banned, how likely do you think it is that we will see another pandemic of a man made virus in the near future? Probably shortly after ratifying the pandemic treaty.

Call me what you will, those are the facts, and likely outcomes.

vantexan

I'm sorry that you can't accept the fact that Oregon and Washington have both built concentration camps. Your refusal to accept it has no bearing on the facts, or my status as whatever condescending, dismissive defamatory thing you want to call me. And don't think for a second that there aren't people in power in the US that are under the influence of the CCP. Literally the only reason the rest of the world went into lockdown was because China claimed to do it and then posted ridiculously low stats for covid spread. Literally the only reason the countries that did lockdowns aren't continuing to go as far as China is because so many governments came within inches of being overthrown just for lockdowns.

The same people who push lockdown look at China with envy over how much control they have over their people. They desperately want that kind of power for themselves, and tried to use the pandemic to achieve it. They didn't get as far as they wanted, but they did inch closer. They also overstepped too far, and they know it, so they are trying to be careful about how they proceed so as not to lose the ground they gained.

Pretending all that is not happening is what enables those who are trying to make it happen. If you are unaware of the Pandemic Treaty that they are pushing right now that will give the WHO complete authority in the case of pandemics, then you are part of the problem. When we have labs around the world that openly conduct experiments that should be banned, how likely do you think it is that we will see another pandemic of a man made virus in the near future? Probably shortly after ratifying the pandemic treaty.

Call me what you will, those are the facts, and likely outcomes.
And none of that has anything to do with whether Oregon and Washington have built concentration camps. They haven't.

tadpole

And none of that has anything to do with whether Oregon and Washington have built concentration camps. They haven't.
I tried googling it and all I get are "fact checkers" articles titled "No, Biden did not say unvaccinated would be sent to concentration camps".

Regardless of if they have or haven't yet or will never build the concentration camps, we feel the need to push back against discrimination against unvaccinated people. They've been threatened, excluded from groups, many have lost their jobs, A natural continuation of this punishment of the unvaccinated would be to imprison them, and I'm sure that there are those who would like that to happen. Our governor won't release us from a state of emergency. He has been governing us with mandates for the past 2 years, as if he were king. The legislative branch, not the executive branch, should be making the laws.

Like zubenelgenubi said, the World Health Organization wants complete power over the world in the event of a pandemic to control people. Of course everything they would do would be "in our best interest". They want you to be forced to wear a mask and be vaccinated. This worries me and I want to push back and make sure that nobody is taking away my or my children's rights away in the future, no matter how "in my best interest" it is.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Yes, they have.

If it makes you feel better, I'll use their euphemisms: public health isolation camps. Oddly enough, that was what the German concentration camps started out as.

Last edited:

vantexan

I tried googling it and all I get are "fact checkers" articles titled "No, Biden did not say unvaccinated would be sent to concentration camps".

Regardless of if they have or haven't yet or will never build the concentration camps, we feel the need to push back against discrimination against unvaccinated people. They've been threatened, excluded from groups, many have lost their jobs, A natural continuation of this punishment of the unvaccinated would be to imprison them, and I'm sure that there are those who would like that to happen. Our governor won't release us from a state of emergency. He has been governing us with mandates for the past 2 years, as if he were king. The legislative branch, not the executive branch, should be making the laws.

Like zubenelgenubi said, the World Health Organization wants complete power over the world in the event of a pandemic to control people. Of course everything they would do would be "in our best interest". They want you to be forced to wear a mask and be vaccinated. This worries me and I want to push back and make sure that nobody is taking away my or my children's rights away in the future, no matter how "in my best interest" it is.
Interesting how things are viewed from your perspective in your state. Here in Florida we haven't had masks for awhile and it's been business as usual for even longer. Can't even imagine nefarious machinations here. I Googled concentration camps in Oregon and turned up some websites saying that it's a thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory that's been around for more than a decade. I'm 60, and recall some scary things being said about Russia and East Germany being the Gog and Magog of the Bible when I was around 10. Pretty dire predictions had me scared. Have been hearing or reading about various conspiracy theories ever since. There's often a grain of truth that people run with and embellish on. And then there's the "I'm going to leave the country if so and so gets elected!" All the dire warnings never really materialize. At least not until Biden. But while he may attack Trump supporters as the biggest threat to the country he'd never try to round us all up. First off it would take the military and they'd revolt against the idea. On so many levels the idea of forcing 100 million+ into camps is so unworkable it will just never happen. Neither will a land based invasion. This isn't 1812. If the U.S. gets destroyed it will either be a nuclear attack or we will destroy ourselves. Doesn't even have to be a civil war. Just a further slide into decadence and economic irrelevance. But there will always be those who do care about our security and who'll be manning our nuclear deterrence and military installations. So no, Russia and China aren't going to invade. Might blow us off the map, but won't invade.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Interesting how things are viewed from your perspective in your state. Here in Florida we haven't had masks for awhile and it's been business as usual for even longer. Can't even imagine nefarious machinations here. I Googled concentration camps in Oregon and turned up some websites saying that it's a thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory that's been around for more than a decade. I'm 60, and recall some scary things being said about Russia and East Germany being the Gog and Magog of the Bible when I was around 10. Pretty dire predictions had me scared. Have been hearing or reading about various conspiracy theories ever since. There's often a grain of truth that people run with and embellish on. And then there's the "I'm going to leave the country if so and so gets elected!" All the dire warnings never really materialize. At least not until Biden. But while he may attack Trump supporters as the biggest threat to the country he'd never try to round us all up. First off it would take the military and they'd revolt against the idea. On so many levels the idea of forcing 100 million+ into camps is so unworkable it will just never happen. Neither will a land based invasion. This isn't 1812. If the U.S. gets destroyed it will either be a nuclear attack or we will destroy ourselves. Doesn't even have to be a civil war. Just a further slide into decadence and economic irrelevance. But there will always be those who do care about our security and who'll be manning our nuclear deterrence and military installations. So no, Russia and China aren't going to invade. Might blow us off the map, but won't invade.

Literally only you suggested anyone was trying to round up 100 million people. I don't rule out that possibility sometime down the road, but it will never even have to reach that scale. Detaining any people without due process is all they need to do. Both Oregon and Washington have (unconstitutional) laws on the books "allowing" them to do just that. Denying that is denying reality. Both states have constructed camps for that purpose, also denying that is denying reality, regardless of what Google tells you. Allow me to explain to you how Google actually works sometime.

vantexan

Literally only you suggested anyone was trying to round up 100 million people. I don't rule out that possibility sometime down the road, but it will never even have to reach that scale. Detaining any people without due process is all they need to do. Both Oregon and Washington have (unconstitutional) laws on the books "allowing" them to do just that. Denying that is denying reality. Both states have constructed camps for that purpose, also denying that is denying reality, regardless of what Google tells you. Allow me to explain to you how Google actually works sometime.
That's the logical conclusion to what you've been saying. That one side wants to get rid of the other. You don't rule it out because you believe they're working toward that end. You keep bringing up about how complacent Germans were then suddenly there were death camps. Believe it or not I listen to what you and others I've read and heard say. This is some of the most divisive and corrosive things we can possibly say about our political opponents and it serves no good purpose.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That's the logical conclusion to what you've been saying. That one side wants to get rid of the other. You don't rule it out because you believe they're working toward that end. You keep bringing up about how complacent Germans were then suddenly there were death camps. Believe it or not I listen to what you and others I've read and heard say. This is some of the most divisive and corrosive things we can possibly say about our political opponents and it serves no good purpose.

Nope, I've said the opposite and you ignored it and substituted your own, incorrect version. Concentration camps were a gradual thing. Ignoring the warning signs, that are real and actually happening, makes you just like the good Germans. Avoiding the truth, regardless of how virtuous you believe your reasons to be, will lead to disaster.

The other issue that you likely misunderstand is who I think our adversaries are, I've explained that before, and you ignored it and substituted your own incorrect version. The people you think I am vilifying are just as much a target as anyone else, and we will be used by the real enemy to destroy each other. If you've read what I write, you would know that I have pushed back against people calling for civil war. We don't need a civil war, we need a new revolution.

There is no unity to be had with people who want you dead. It's not "corrosive" for crime victims to fight back against the criminals who are targeting them. Appeasement only encourages further aggressive and criminal behavior.

vantexan

Nope, I've said the opposite and you ignored it and substituted your own, incorrect version. Concentration camps were a gradual thing. Ignoring the warning signs, that are real and actually happening, makes you just like the good Germans. Avoiding the truth, regardless of how virtuous you believe your reasons to be, will lead to disaster.

The other issue that you likely misunderstand is who I think our adversaries are, I've explained that before, and you ignored it and substituted your own incorrect version. The people you think I am vilifying are just as much a target as anyone else, and we will be used by the real enemy to destroy each other. If you've read what I write, you would know that I have pushed back against people calling for civil war. We don't need a civil war, we need a new revolution.

There is no unity to be had with people who want you dead. It's not "corrosive" for crime victims to fight back against the criminals who are targeting them. Appeasement only encourages further aggressive and criminal behavior.
And yet you talk in vague terms about who THEY are. So if the narrative changes you can claim you never specified exactly who THEY are. And you're still trying to claim concentration camps really are being built. You will never admit you got it wrong and are doubling down. It's a debunked conspiracy but you'll never admit it. Good luck!

tadpole

Thanks for the reply. Here where I am, I am not allowed to go into certain buildings or participate in some activities I enjoy because I am not vaccinated. I feel threatened and attacked (worried I would lose my job over this), and am worried about it getting worse, although it seems to be getting better. I wish my state was more like Florida.

Anyway, the plane facemask mandate was reversed by a federal judge, because it is blatantly against the law, but the CDC and president want it reinstated, even though they have no proof that a mask mandate on an airplane with an eating/drinking exemption has any positive benefit whatsoever. This is what I mean about abusing emergency powers. We're 2 years into this and they're still calling it an emergency, and mandating asinine things that are harming Americans. They can continue to call it an emergency as long as they like, and keep punishing unvaccinated, forcing masks, contact tracing, whatever.
If the WHO has political power, they could impose lockdowns whenever they feel it's appropriate. Every flu season perhaps?

I'm just trying to illustrate why emergency powers and mandates are a slippery slope to go down. And furthermore, the more terrified people are, the more they are willing to accept unjust rule, for "the greater good".

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
And yet you talk in vague terms about who THEY are. So if the narrative changes you can claim you never specified exactly who THEY are. And you're still trying to claim concentration camps really are being built. You will never admit you got it wrong and are doubling down. It's a debunked conspiracy but you'll never admit it. Good luck!

Debunked by a single search on a biased search engine? That's rich. The way you research information is flawed, and you'll never admit you got it wrong and are doubling down. Here's a hint, you can't stop at the first article that confirms your bias and reasonably believe you got it figured out.

"They" are anyone who fits the bill. Not a lot of people out there who are confessing to wanting to commit massive genocide, and, though many working class people might want to see a lot of people killed off, they aren't the enemy. I have my suspicions, but just because I don't have the smoking guns doesn't mean I can't point out the things that are being done, or criticize the mindset of the people who think they are justified in doing it.

vantexan

Debunked by a single search on a biased search engine? That's rich. The way you research information is flawed, and you'll never admit you got it wrong and are doubling down. Here's a hint, you can't stop at the first article that confirms your bias and reasonably believe you got it figured out.

"They" are anyone who fits the bill. Not a lot of people out there who are confessing to wanting to commit massive genocide, and, though many working class people might want to see a lot of people killed off, they aren't the enemy. I have my suspicions, but just because I don't have the smoking guns doesn't mean I can't point out the things that are being done, or criticize the mindset of the people who think they are justified in doing it.
Actually Google pulled up enough articles to confirm what I suspected, that this is a conspiracy theory that has circulated amongst those who see some evil cabal behind just about everything. You won't name this group, or tell us exactly what they're doing to eventually kill most of us. And apparently they have huge influence in Federal, state, and local governments because they're building concentration camps right under our noses. That requires huge sums of money and coordination and also the construction crews are either in on it or have been told it's for other purposes. Imagine the gossip in little Halfway, OR about all the jobs this new place is going to create! Where will they find enough employees?! It's what I've been saying from the start, the sheer logistics of doing such a thing will keep it from ever happening. By the way Hitler and friends had the Germans convinced that the Jews were the source of their economic problems and removing them would make things better. There was no "we're going to kill them all" at first. Now who will the evil cabal convince that most of the population should be removed and for what reason? Paranoia strikes deep.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Actually Google pulled up enough articles to confirm what I suspected, that this is a conspiracy theory that has circulated amongst those who see some evil cabal behind just about everything. You won't name this group, or tell us exactly what they're doing to eventually kill most of us. And apparently they have huge influence in Federal, state, and local governments because they're building concentration camps right under our noses. That requires huge sums of money and coordination and also the construction crews are either in on it or have been told it's for other purposes. Imagine the gossip in little Halfway, OR about all the jobs this new place is going to create! Where will they find enough employees?! It's what I've been saying from the start, the sheer logistics of doing such a thing will keep it from ever happening. By the way Hitler and friends had the Germans convinced that the Jews were the source of their economic problems and removing them would make things better. There was no "we're going to kill them all" at first. Now who will the evil cabal convince that most of the population should be removed and for what reason? Paranoia strikes deep.

Your entire argument is based on "I don't believe it, I found a lot of Google articles that support my bias, so I must be correct".

Google "Trump is not authoritarian" and tell me what you come up with. I'll give you a preview, according to your logic you'll have to come back here and tell me Trump is definitely a dictator.

Your strawman arguments don't interest me. Of course your insane versions of my points aren't real. I don't know how many times I have to say it. You are projecting your own insane fantasies onto what I'm saying to discredit what I'm saying. Thankfully you discredit yourself, so all I have to do is point it out.

"The government can't afford to build things". Seriously? Yeah, you are the only one claiming that concentration camps have to be big enough to hold 100 million people. You are refuting your own claims and pretending you are refuting mine. You aren't. They literally had job postings for the "isolation facilities", but It's clearly impossible that they exist. I posted an article that had pictures of the one in Washington, and the fact that they commandeered a hotel to use to force people against their will into isolation, but you ignore it because it doesn't match your insane version of the actual facts.

As to who's involved, it's not a simple matter of naming names. The problem is you can't understand that it doesn't have to be a conspiracy, simply a shared set of views and beliefs amongst elites, which leads to organic cooperation. Plenty of others get it, but you can't seem to wrap your mind around it, so the rest of us must be paranoid conspiracy theorists so you can keep your fragile ego intact.

To give an overly broad, mostly meaningless list of people involved in an attempt to satisfy your ridiculous demands, there's the UN, WEF and the CFR for starters. The first two put their agendas out there for the public to see. But you will just dismiss it as paranoia.

To sum up your arguments:
giphy (18).gif

vantexan

Your entire argument is based on "I don't believe it, I found a lot of Google articles that support my bias, so I must be correct".

Google "Trump is not authoritarian" and tell me what you come up with. I'll give you a preview, according to your logic you'll have to come back here and tell me Trump is definitely a dictator.

Your strawman arguments don't interest me. Of course your insane versions of my points aren't real. I don't know how many times I have to say it. You are projecting your own insane fantasies onto what I'm saying to discredit what I'm saying. Thankfully you discredit yourself, so all I have to do is point it out.

"The government can't afford to build things". Seriously? Yeah, you are the only one claiming that concentration camps have to be big enough to hold 100 million people. You are refuting your own claims and pretending you are refuting mine. You aren't. They literally had job postings for the "isolation facilities", but It's clearly impossible that they exist. I posted an article that had pictures of the one in Washington, and the fact that they commandeered a hotel to use to force people against their will into isolation, but you ignore it because it doesn't match your insane version of the actual facts.

As to who's involved, it's not a simple matter of naming names. The problem is you can't understand that it doesn't have to be a conspiracy, simply a shared set of views and beliefs amongst elites, which leads to organic cooperation. Plenty of others get it, but you can't seem to wrap your mind around it, so the rest of us must be paranoid conspiracy theorists so you can keep your fragile ego intact.

To give an overly broad, mostly meaningless list of people involved in an attempt to satisfy your ridiculous demands, there's the UN, WEF and the CFR for starters. The first two put their agendas out there for the public to see. But you will just dismiss it as paranoia.

To sum up your arguments:
View attachment 383024
A pandemic that is so ferocious that people are dropping in the street like Ebola or the Spanish Flu would require facilities in remote areas in an attempt to isolate the disease. That's a far cry from some group building CONCENTRATION camps and looking to kill most of us. That's not a distortion of what you said, it is what you said. I don't recall, did I say the government doesn't have enough money? I said for a group to build such camps it would take huge sums of money and coordination with various government entities. So I guess now you alluding to the government who's the culprit looking to kill most of us. Have I distorted anything in this paragraph or do you still hope to discredit me by calling me names? The plot thickens!