Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
418555_uao9gvjxogt1sex.jpeg

Thebrownblob

Umkay, 'tried' is past tense.

So, how did they hide data for 75 years for a vaccine less than 2 years old?

Box Ox

I'm not gonna be pleased if it ends up that @zubenelgenubi was right and my 15 COVID shots really are gonna kill me.

Thebrownblob

Some keeps saying it’s just a conspiracy theory. Perhaps, but The fact is most of these “intelligent” people we’re made to panic And to fear. When you’re panicking and in fear you make poor choices even if you know better. The question is who caused them to fear and panic?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Some keeps saying it’s just a conspiracy theory. Perhaps, but The fact is most of these “intelligent” people we’re made to panic And to fear. When you’re panicking and in fear you make poor choices even if you know better. The question is who caused them to fear and panic?

Themselves. I mean, sure, you have the UK government admitting they intentionally used fear propaganda, and believed they were doing it for the right reasons. But, ultimately, anyone who trusts the government has no one to blame but themselves. Even I didn't think the FDA was so far gone. But I was willing to change my opinion when new evidence to the contrary came to light. Others just don't believe certain things, no matter how obviously true they are.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Thebrownblob

Themselves. I mean, sure, you have the UK government admitting they intentionally used fear propaganda, and believed they were doing it for the right reasons. But, ultimately, anyone who trusts the government has no one to blame but themselves. Even I didn't think the FDA was so far gone. But I was willing to change my opinion when new evidence to the contrary came to light. Others just don't believe certain things, no matter how obviously true they are.
Probably even worse than that is they won’t even look into it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Something is killing off large numbers of 25- to 54-year-olds in the United States, and the powers that be in government and the media are pretending it is not happening. There is no visible effort to study the alarming statistics gathered by actuaries for the life insurance industry, which keeps track of deaths because they directly impact their bottom line through claims from the insured.
Dr. Kheriaty writes:

They can't hide the bodies. Excess mortality by age in quarter three of 2021 from life insurance claims data. Our public health establishment is entirely ignoring this disaster. These younger people did not die of Covid. (snip)
7_91_9.gif

Wall Street is aware of this — take a look at stock prices for certain companies that may be implicated.
I'm working with insurance company executives and regulators who want answers. They are a large and powerful industry that historically has intervened to improve workplace safety, automobile safety, fire code safety, etc. They lose money when people die unnecessarily.