Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
A pandemic that is so ferocious that people are dropping in the street like Ebola or the Spanish Flu would require facilities in remote areas in an attempt to isolate the disease. That's a far cry from some group building CONCENTRATION camps and looking to kill most of us. That's not a distortion of what you said, it is what you said. I don't recall, did I say the government doesn't have enough money? I said for a group to build such camps it would take huge sums of money and coordination with various government entities. So I guess now you alluding to the government who's the culprit looking to kill most of us. Have I distorted anything in this paragraph or do you still hope to discredit me by calling me names? The plot thickens!

QckfqT.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Shadowy figures plotting the fall of the US... smh. Just so it is clear, the former sentence was written to mock people who dismiss things they don't want to hear as conspiracy theories.

vantexan

Shadowy figures plotting the fall of the US... smh. Just so it is clear, the former sentence was written to mock people who dismiss things they don't want to hear as conspiracy theories.

Uh yup, it must be true. It's written right thar in that thar article. They're going to come right in and take over, yes sir. If you don't believe it buy their book they keep referencing. Buy copies for yo friends! If nothin else you can wipe yourself with it at the concentration camp. Yup, not long now until they tattoo 666 on all our foreheads. Send in Hans Blix. Hans Blix? Oh no, not Hans Blix!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Uh yup, it must be true. It's written right thar in that thar article. They're going to come right in and take over, yes sir. If you don't believe it buy their book they keep referencing. Buy copies for yo friends! If nothin else you can wipe yourself with it at the concentration camp. Yup, not long now until they tattoo 666 on all our foreheads. Send in Hans Blix. Hans Blix? Oh no, not Hans Blix!

Did Hannity forget to tell you about this? Lol.

I'll talk slow for you so you will hopefully understand:

This

Is

Another

Example

Of

You

Misrepresenting

Something

You

Don't

Want

To

Hear

So

You

Can

Dismiss

It.

I'm

Doing

This

Just

So

I

Don't

Have

To

Tell

You

Five

Times

The

Next

Time

You

Try

To

Pretend

You

Don't

Do

That

And

That

I

Haven't

Already

Pointed

Out

Five

Times

When

You

Have.

vantexan

This

Is

Another

Example

Of

You

Misrepresenting

Something

You

Don't

Want

To

Hear

So

You

Can

Dismiss

It.

I'm

Doing

This

Just

So

I

Don't

Have

To

Tell

You

Five

Times

The

Next

Time

You

Try

To

Pretend

You

Don't

Do

That

And

That

I

Haven't

Already

Pointed

Out

Five

Times

When

You

Have.
Just knowing you diligently went to such trouble is reward enough. But once again you have never proven anything and keep saying I'm misrepresenting you when all I've done is repeat what you've posted. You still want to make wild claims and apparently you think we should just accept it as the truth. Can't wait to see the WHO come in and start telling us what to do on everything lol! And when it doesn't happen you'll have some new theory on what's going on in the world. Never ends.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Just knowing you diligently went to such trouble is reward enough. But once again you have never proven anything and keep saying I'm misrepresenting you when all I've done is repeat what you've posted. You still want to make wild claims and apparently you think we should just accept it as the truth. Can't wait to see the WHO come in and start telling us what to do on everything lol! And when it doesn't happen you'll have some new theory on what's going on in the world. Never ends.

giphy (18).gif

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
f20256e778b3fd80beb2b0a8d2cbd12a.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

This

Is

Another

Example

Of

You

Misrepresenting

Something

You

Don't

Want

To

Hear

So

You

Can

Dismiss

It.

I'm

Doing

This

Just

So

I

Don't

Have

To

Tell

You

Five

Times

The

Next

Time

You

Try

To

Pretend

You

Don't

Do

That

And

That

I

Haven't

Already

Pointed

Out

Five

Times

When

You

Have.
2BFBB71E-47D5-4DB8-89BE-BBB139BF8D8A.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Utah public health officials were warned that allocating COVID drugs based on race violated federal law, but did so anyway with the backing of the Biden administration, emails and documents obtained by the Washington Free Beacon show.

Utah’s points-based system for prioritizing COVID patients, which allocated more points for being non-white than for having congestive heart failure.