Coronavirus

vantexan

Something is killing off large numbers of 25- to 54-year-olds in the United States, and the powers that be in government and the media are pretending it is not happening. There is no visible effort to study the alarming statistics gathered by actuaries for the life insurance industry, which keeps track of deaths because they directly impact their bottom line through claims from the insured.
Dr. Kheriaty writes:
We already have a low birth rate. If younger adults are dying in larger numbers then guess what? At some point we will have to import millions of people to do the work. Oh, wait...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

More nutty conspiracy theorists. You can't stop something if you don't believe people are trying to make it happen. Maybe that's the point?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm not gonna be pleased if it ends up that @zubenelgenubi was right and my 15 COVID shots really are gonna kill me.

The good news is that if the first two didn't get you, you should be ok. The bad news is that as many as 500k people weren't so lucky. The other bad news is still no clue on long term effects.

vantexan

The good news is that if the first two didn't get you, you should be ok. The bad news is that as many as 500k people weren't so lucky. The other bad news is still no clue on long term effects.

The question has to be asked, if the vaccines were deadly enough to kill hundreds of thousands of otherwise young and healthy people in a short time after taking them, then why didn't they kill tens of millions? Hundreds of millions? Including many who were elderly and frail?

I had a 99% blocked artery when I was 49. Appears many of the 40% higher than normal mortality rate who died between the ages of 18 and 54 had a heart related death. Could it be that the diet many Americans eat combined with the vaccines caused people with already clogging arteries to die? Or those who smoked cigarettes or marijuana combined with the vaccines died from lung issues and/or heart issues? Too many people haven't already died after getting vaccinated to assume it's strictly a vaccine issue. The problem is these were rushed to market and not properly tested in control groups. By the way I had a heart attack in March two days after being vaccinated. Two arteries clogged. Had some chest pain well before the vaccination though. It was the Johnson and Johnson, not the mRNA ones. It may have contributed, I'll never know.

Thebrownblob

The question has to be asked, if the vaccines were deadly enough to kill hundreds of thousands of otherwise young and healthy people in a short time after taking them, then why didn't they kill tens of millions? Hundreds of millions? Including many who were elderly and frail?

I had a 99% blocked artery when I was 49. Appears many of the 40% higher than normal mortality rate who died between the ages of 18 and 54 had a heart related death. Could it be that the diet many Americans eat combined with the vaccines caused people with already clogging arteries to die? Or those who smoked cigarettes or marijuana combined with the vaccines died from lung issues and/or heart issues? Too many people haven't already died after getting vaccinated to assume it's strictly a vaccine issue. The problem is these were rushed to market and not properly tested in control groups. By the way I had a heart attack in March two days after being vaccinated. Two arteries clogged. Had some chest pain well before the vaccination though. It was the Johnson and Johnson, not the mRNA ones. It may have contributed, I'll never know.
I think you bring up good and valid points. The biggest issue is the lack of testing with this particular shot they really didn’t care they just wanted to get it out there. Quite reckless, especially for a virus that was highly treatable and we had a pretty good idea of who was most vulnerable.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I think you bring up good and valid points. The biggest issue is the lack of testing with this particular shot they really didn’t care they just wanted to get it out there. Quite reckless, especially for a virus that was highly treatable and we had a pretty good idea of who was most vulnerable.
But that doesn’t make pharmaceutical companies and the politicians they bribe wealthy.

Bad for the economy.

Right?

vantexan

Of course it's more exciting to say the vaccines were invented to depopulate the world as some conspiracists like to say.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Literally what all the "anti-vaxxers" have been saying all along. It's not that we are anti-vax, It's that we expect the drug companies to properly test their products, and the FDA not to let them get away with not doing so, and we get upset when they try to gaslight us into accepting an improperly tested product.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Of course it's more exciting to say the vaccines were invented to depopulate the world as some conspiracists like to say.

But it is accurate to say that some stakeholders in the pharmaceutical companies have expressed such desires, so it's not so easy to just claim that's not what's happening.

343171_lai6sx2o3ita4jn.jpeg

This is a decent explanation of the concept, but it ignores that some powerful people have explicitly expressed the desire to bring down human population.

vantexan

But it is accurate to say that some stakeholders in the pharmaceutical companies have expressed such desires, so it's not so easy to just claim that's not what's happening.

View attachment 384007

This is a decent explanation of the concept, but it ignores that some powerful people have explicitly expressed the desire to bring down human population.
We're doing it to ourselves with depopulation. It's very likely the world will never see 10 billion people. Just a matter of is it fast enough to satisfy fanatics?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We're doing it to ourselves with depopulation. It's very likely the world will never see 10 billion people. Just a matter of is it fast enough to satisfy fanatics?

We may be seeing the results of trying to outsmart survival of the fittest. But there's no denying that there is some degree of active facilitation going on. I say It's a little of column A and a little of column b. Who knows what the future will bring?