Coronavirus

El Correcto

god is dead
Ok, now I see why you think they are hateful pricks. How dare they oppose war.

View attachment 390967

Seriously though, yeah they definitely give off a neoklan vibe with their talk about European Race, and wearing those lower halves of Klan hoods. When they start actively initiating violence on par with BLM and Antifa, I'll let you have an I told you so.
Why should we wait until then?
Apparently they got caught red handed on the way to do some violent stupid crap…
I’ll be watching the news for updates on this, I don’t see any news regarding charges or anything like that.

People like this are worth keeping an eye on imo.
They are nut jobs.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why should we wait until then?
Apparently they got caught red handed on the way to do some violent stupid crap…
I’ll be watching the news for updates on this, I don’t see any news regarding charges or anything like that.
Bro the charges are going to be dropped. Everything about that arrest was fascist anti freedom garbage.

These people have a misguided angle but I don't really see anything hateful about it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Bro the charges are going to be dropped. Everything about that arrest was fascist anti freedom garbage.

These people have a misguided angle but I don't really see anything hateful about it.
Which part of their website do you think was white supremacist?
Ive already posted that. We can agree to disagree, it’s not like people are stupid enough to fall for this nonsense or openly support it in this country. I’m happy they were arrested and maybe the charges will get dropped, don’t really care. I like police taking actions against these guys when they try to start their larping nonsense in real life.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Ive already posted that. We can agree to disagree, it’s not like people are stupid enough to fall for this nonsense or openly support it in this country. I’m happy they were arrested and maybe the charges will get dropped, don’t really care. I like police taking actions against these guys when they try to start their larping nonsense in real life.

According to google, that makes you the fascist.

vantexan

I wonder how much more of this we'll see as more and more illegals are let in through the border? We have liberals gleeful about the shrinking white majority but at some point angry whites are going to lash out.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Well, my wife and I did everything the government told old people us to do with the shots. We didn't do the last booster (number 4)shot.The last shot she had was September and mine was November.
Tested positive for the Big C. Took us a week to get through it. We never took the antibodies or the 5 day pill anti viral pack.
I wonder which variant we had? It wasn't pleasant, but neither of us felt like are life was in danger. Wonder if the shots kept us from the hospital? It will be 3 years in November my healthy younger brother died of Covid right when it was coming on the scene. Months before any shot.

El Correcto

god is dead
That's a strange position.

Arresting people for their opinions.

Odd.
“On Saturday, police swarmed a U-Haul truck in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, after receiving a tip from a witness who said the truck was carrying what looked like "a little army," Police Chief Lee White told reporters. Authorities arrested 31 men dressed in similar blue shirts and khaki pants with some wearing logos and insignias consistent with those of Patriot Front, the chief said.”

“Those arrested Saturday had shields, shin guards and at least one smoke grenade, White said. "It is clear to us based on the gear that the individuals had with them … that they came to riot downtown," the police chief said Saturday.”

It was a bit more than an opinion they were arrested for. Why don’t you people try to get masked up, with shields, riot armor, smoke bombs and roll like 20 deep a u haul? See if you don’t get pulled over by police. It was a worthwhile arrest imo.

Also,
“The group of men arrested Saturday were charged with conspiracy to riot, a misdemeanor, and released on bond. White said Monday the group was looking to disrupt events in downtown Coeur d'Alene, where a Pride event was being held.”

I wonder how much more of this we'll see as more and more illegals are let in through the border? We have liberals gleeful about the shrinking white majority but at some point angry whites are going to lash out.
So you agree it worth keeping an eye on white supremacist groups or are you excusing their behavior?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It was a bit more than an opinion they were arrested for. Why don’t you people try to get masked up, with shields, riot armor, smoke bombs and roll like 20 deep a u haul? See if you don’t get pulled over by police. It was a worthwhile arrest imo.
Buddy, that's literally what they do everytime they gather. That's why I'm asking if they're violent, I look up these times they did this and there's never violence. They're like a bunch of dorks doing cosplay.

OMG riot shields it's total chaos!
PF1.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Buddy, that's literally what they do everytime they gather. That's why I'm asking if they're violent, I look up these times they did this and there's never violence. They're like a bunch of dorks doing cosplay.

OMG riot shields it's total chaos!
View attachment 390976
Try typing in bloodandsoil.org, they also apparently run bloodandsoil.com.
They do not hide the ball at all.
These people are white supremacist fascist.
When your ideology has violent intentions for the communities, you will have an eye kept on you, at the very least you should have an eye kept on you.

Fascism is not an ideology of peace, it’s one of extermination.

vantexan

“On Saturday, police swarmed a U-Haul truck in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, after receiving a tip from a witness who said the truck was carrying what looked like "a little army," Police Chief Lee White told reporters. Authorities arrested 31 men dressed in similar blue shirts and khaki pants with some wearing logos and insignias consistent with those of Patriot Front, the chief said.”

“Those arrested Saturday had shields, shin guards and at least one smoke grenade, White said. "It is clear to us based on the gear that the individuals had with them … that they came to riot downtown," the police chief said Saturday.”

Also,
“The group of men arrested Saturday were charged with conspiracy to riot, a misdemeanor, and released on bond. White said Monday the group was looking to disrupt events in downtown Coeur d'Alene, where a Pride event was being held.”

So you agree it worth keeping an eye on white supremacist groups or are you excusing their behavior?
The government takes an oath to protect the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. They have an obligation to keep an eye on any group that might destabilize the country. Look at what McVeigh and Nichols did. Now imagine if a large enough group did similar to Oklahoma City in multiple cities around the country. And kept doing it because the government wasn't doing its job and had no idea who was behind it. These things generally don't happen because the government has gotten better at monitoring since Oklahoma City and 9/11. We get lone wolf psychos because they're hard to figure but organizations generally can't keep quiet and get found out. We also have to worry about our own government wanting to portray Trump supporters a certain way by instigating plots and drawing in rubes who become fall guys. Looked to be the case in the recent "attempt" to kidnap the Michigan governor. Makes you wonder if the recent arrests of that group in Idaho were legitimate or staged.

El Correcto

god is dead
The government takes an oath to protect the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. They have an obligation to keep an eye on any group that might destabilize the country. Look at what McVeigh and Nichols did. Now imagine if a large enough group did similar to Oklahoma City in multiple cities around the country. And kept doing it because the government wasn't doing its job and had no idea who was behind it. These things generally don't happen because the government has gotten better at monitoring since Oklahoma City and 9/11. We get lone wolf psychos because they're hard to figure but organizations generally can't keep quiet and get found out. We also have to worry about our own government wanting to portray Trump supporters a certain way by instigating plots and drawing in rubes who become fall guys. Looked to be the case in the recent "attempt" to kidnap the Michigan governor. Makes you wonder if the recent arrests of that group in Idaho was legitimate or staged.
I’m sure there are agents among their group.
Intelligence agencies would be stupid not to.
When you put up a giant billboard saying we support violence toward minorities and America is only for Christian whites, you tend to attract some ire.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
These people are white supremacist fascist.
When your ideology has violent intentions for the communities, you will have an eye kept on you, at the very least you should have an eye kept on you.
They didn't "have an eye kept" on them, they were arrested even though they didn't do anything.

I don't need to even discuss their ideology to know that's wrong.

vantexan

I’m sure there are agents among their group.
Intelligence agencies would be stupid not to.
When you put up a giant billboard saying we support violence toward minorities and America is only for Christian whites, you tend to attract some ire.
Especially when they promote Christianity and show up at a gay pride parade huh? Double whammy for you. I'm trying to figure what it is about my post you disagree with? I'm not saying every such group out there is no big deal, not worth bothering with. However we've got a president and party smearing millions of people as white supremacists. As in everyone who supports Trump. That's a dangerous game to be playing. Luckily they're so inept at running the country that most people ignore a lot of what they say.

El Correcto

god is dead
Especially when they promote Christianity and show up at a gay pride parade huh? Double whammy for you. I'm trying to figure what it is about my post you disagree with? I'm not saying every such group out there is no big deal, not worth bothering with. However we've got a president and party smearing millions of people as white supremacists. As in everyone who supports Trump. That's a dangerous game to be playing. Luckily they're so inept at running the country that most people ignore a lot of what they say
I’m not smearing you morons as white supremacists. You’re smearing yourselves sticking up for white supremacist fascists just because you agree with their religious views I guess?

It’s very silly to me they run around worshipping a jew and promoting white supremacist fascism.