Coronavirus

El Correcto

god is dead
Did they create the riot? Have they ever done anything violent?

Oh yeah. Mean words. Unlike Antifa and BLM that love to burn down cities.

It is only a handful of nuts with more FBI plants than dupes. Odd how the FBI always know what they are going to do before they do anything isn't it?
Yeah I recognize that, but you idiots sit here and pretend like Virginia never happened.
I do not support Nazis in any way shape or form and that is exactly what these people are. Unapologetic white supremacists Nazis.

Sorry do not like them, glad they were arrested, glad cops called them out on their nonsense. Stay home if you plan on violence and decide to come like that.

El Correcto

god is dead

Yes these types of radical extremists do have a history of violence. It’s part of the reason for their rebranding. They know violence does not play well with you type of idiots who will turn a blind eye and support them if they try to stay within the laws and provoke violence on themselves by having political beliefs based on a foundation of killing minorities and showing up to minorty events to set off violence towards them.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yeah I recognize that, but you idiots sit here and pretend like Virginia never happened.
I do not support Nazis in any way shape or form and that is exactly what these people are. Unapologetic white supremacists Nazis.

Sorry do not like them, glad they were arrested, glad cops called them out on their nonsense. Stay home if you plan on violence and decide to come like that.
When did they ever claim to be Nazis?

Typical to throw out that label to someone you don't like.

I don't like them either but mostly consider them idiots who still have the right to free speech. And probably FBI false flag group.

El Correcto

god is dead
So you're willing to throw the constitution in the toilet because you hate Nazis. Guess I just think more of freedom than you and the Nazis do.
There is no civil society with political extremists like Nazis and communists. They devolve into violence eventually. These men were showing up planning for violence and a riot.

vantexan

This wasn’t even minority report styled we can see the future and arrested them a week prior.
This was them literally on the way armed to riot and unlawfully gather. You people are very delusional and these bad faith arguments don’t get you anywhere.
I saw this in the old Andy Capp comic strip...Andy is standing next to this guy laid out on the floor and he's telling the cop "I thought he was going to hit me so I hit him back first."

oldngray

nowhere special
Okay you stupid prick, keep your eyes closed and do exactly what the Nazis want you to do.
That is why these men do not hoisting their Nazis logos and hide behind the cross, because they know there are stupid pricks who share some their values and they focus on common ground with them.
Sounds like what the liberals are trying to get people to do.

El Correcto

god is dead
I saw this in the old Andy Capp comic strip...Andy is standing next to this guy laid out on the floor and he's telling the cop "I thought he was going to hit me so I hit him back first."
Provocation is part of self defense. If someone runs at you with a knife saying I’m gonna kill you, you have a right to shoot them dead. You don’t have to wait to be stabbed.

vantexan

Provocation is part of self defense. If someone runs at you with a knife saying I’m gonna kill you, you have a right to shoot them dead. You don’t have to wait to be stabbed.
So if you had happened upon these guys and put together what you thought they were about to do, you would've been justified in shooting them?

El Correcto

god is dead
If this was Christian’s showing up with their bibles in a church group trying to pray the gay away peacefully on the sidewalk or whatever as the gays went past, I’d have no problem with it.
These were nazis ready for violence showing up to set off trouble.